Chapter 10: Embarrassing

Mias pov:

"Wooahhh, this is not something I thought I'd walk into and see" Jonahs voice has me jumping off of Aidens lap. I clear my throat and see Aiden adjust himself as Jonah watches him with raised eyebrows. I squeeze my eyes shut thinking of something to say.

"I'm sorry J. I didn't know you'd be home." I say quietly. This is so embarrassing. My brother just walked in on me and..well I don't really know what Aiden is yet. We haven't really talk about if we're together or not.

"No need to apologize M. You're an adult you can do what you like. Just maybe not in the living room? For my sake." Jonah says with a disgusted look on his face, he looks between me and Aiden. I nod my head and look back to Aiden who's staring at me. "Nice to see you again" Jonah greets Aiden as he goes to walk past me. Aiden just nods his head back and gives him an embarrassed smile. "I see you took my advice" Jonah whispers once he gets closer to me. I slap his arm and he laughs as he walks to the kitchen.

I sit back down next to Aiden and hide my face in my hands, he leans over and whispers in my ear. "I know that was quite embarrassing, but the way you had me feeling beforehand was so worth it" he removed my hands from my face and looks at my totally red face. He laughs at me before standing up.

"Wanna go do something?" He tilts his head down at me. I really wish we could. He looks so hopeful.

"I have to work" I say quietly looking down at my hands. Will he be mad I can't hangout with him? Is he gonna get pissed off and leave?

"Okay, that's alright we can do something after or tomorrow. Do you want me to take you to the cafe?" He asks me. I shouldn't be surprised, he's not like Elliot. But still it surprises me how good he is to me. I stand up and wrap my arms around him, he doesn't hesitate to wrap his around me.

"Yes please" I smile up at him. He leans down to press a soft kiss to my lips before we head out.
--------

Aiden dropped me off at work about 3 hours ago, he said he'd be back after my shift ends to pick me up. Ever since he dropped me off iv felt sick, like I'm going to vomit. I don't know what's wrong with me. I was fine before.

A few more hours go by and I'm starting to feel worse, I'm getting hot and feel like I'm going to pass out. I ask Julia if I can leave early because I'm not feeling well and she says he doesn't mind. I tell Rylee and the new guy Ethan bye before going outside.

Ethan just started about a week ago and he's gay. I also learned he's one of Aidens friends.

I step outside and call Aiden. He answers immediately.

"Hey angel, what's going on" he says sounding concerned. Probably because I'm calling him hours before my shift ends.

"Can you come get me from the cafe? I'm feeling sick." My head is spinning.

"Of course, I'll be there soon." He says softly.

We say our goodbyes and I sit on a bench next to the cafe. I'm starting to get dizzy and I'm sweating. 10 minutes go by before I hear a car door slam and someone kneels in front of me.

"Angel are you alright" Aiden asks me gently pulling my face up. Before I can reply I turn to the side and start to vomit. My breathing is heavy and I feel like passing out "Shit, baby it's okay" Aiden assures me as he rubs my back. He helps me into the car after I'm finished. We head towards my house and once we get there he takes me upstairs and starts to run me a bath. "I'm gonna clean you up and then put you to bed, okay?" He says while softly stroking my hair back.

He pulls me into the bathroom. He look hesitant. "Do you want me to help you, or do you think you got it?" I look up at him and my heart flutters. He's so thoughtful. He doesn't want to make me feel uncomfortable by undressing me.

"Help me." I mumble tiredly. I just want to feel clean and lay in bed while he holds me. Aiden stares at me for a second before slowly approaching me. He starts to lift off my shirt and I raise my arms to help him. His knuckles brush my side and goosebumps rise all on my body. Once my shirts off I hear his breath catch in his throat. He slowly slides his hands down my stomach and starts to undo my jeans.

"Tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable" he whispers. I nod my head to let him know it's okay to continue. He brings my jeans down my legs and I step out of them. All that's left is my bra and underwear. Aiden can't stop staring at me and I start to get self conscious because of all my scars.

He grabs my face and softly kisses my lips a few times before pulling away. That's all I need, to know he doesn't see me any differently than he would if I didn't have these scars. He reaches around to unclip my bra. It falls between us. My chest is bare but Aiden only looks in my eyes. He removes my underwear while still looking me in the eyes.

He helps me into the bath and I slowly lay down in it. I'm in the bath for about 30 minutes before I decide I want to sleep. I get out and get dressed, I walk into my room and I don't see Aiden. I think maybe he left and I lay down in bed. To tired to investigate. Moments later my door opens and Aiden walks in with a plate of grilled cheese and a water bottle. He looks down at me on the bed a gives me an adorable smile.

"You need to eat" he demands in a light tone as he sets the food down in front of me. I feel to sick to eat right now. I just want to fall asleep in his arms.

I groan and he gives me a pointed look. I eat the food anyway and once I'm finished he takes the plate back downstairs. When he comes back up I'm already half asleep. He slides into the bed next to me and pulls me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep.

I think I'm falling in love with him.

-----------
🤍🤍
Oop- anywaysss
Poor Mia's feeling sick. But at least she's got our man Aiden here to make her better. 🥵

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave you thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚