Chapter 38: Best Option

Warning: Mentions of suicide⚠️
Mature content✨

Aidens pov:

My head is fucked up. My mind is putting thoughts in my head, thoughts I shouldn't be having.

I feel as if I only have one option. I feel like there is only one option that spares her the pain of watching me die.

The best option.

I have to make sure I go fast, I need to make sure she doesn't have to really watch my body shut down.

She's the only person I care about and I will be damned if I let her see me die, let her be scarred by me dying. This is what I have to do.

She's cleaning up the room right now and I'm lying on the bed admiring her.

Her beautiful face. Her tan skin. Her beautiful body.

She turns to look at me and catches me staring. A beautiful smile takes over her face making her glow. I can't help but let a smile pull at my lips.

She comes over to the bed and bends to press a kiss on my lips. She stays in place for a few seconds before going to pull away, I don't let her and instead pull her onto the bed, making her giggle.

I hold myself to hover over her and capture her lips against mine again. She brings her hands to the back of my head to deepen the kiss. Her fingers thread through my hair and I groan in her mouth.

She's makes things so hard.

I pull back and take all her features in. Memorizing her gorgeous face.

I'm so sorry I have to do this baby.

"I love you angel" I whisper down to her. I can feel my eyes starting to sting. I quickly push my emotions down and press my lips to hers again.

I need her one more time.

For the last time.

I pull her shirt up her stomach and she arches her back to make it easier for me. I pull the shirt off of her and start to press kisses down her chest.

She lets out soft moans as my lips trail her skin. I drag my lips down to her shorts and use my teeth to untie the strings on the front.

"Aiden" she whispers as I start to pull them down her legs. I hum as the shorts fully come off.

Her beautiful skin is so tempting, I just want to sink my teeth into it as she moans my name. Everything about her is so sexy and tempting.

I lay flat on my stomach and drag my tongue up her thigh, once I reach her underwear I press a kiss over her clothed pussy.

She intakes a shard breath before lifting her hips to meet my mouth again. "I need you please" she whimpers.

"What do you need baby? Tell me what you need from me" I speak softly against her. She bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes.

"Make love to me. Slow and deep love, please" she moans quietly.

Shit.