Chapter 45: Baby

Aidens pov:

"Oh fuck! It hurts, it hurts so bad!" Mia cries as she squeezes my hand.

It pains me to see her in so much pain. The sweat cascading down her face, the tears following.

"Just a few more pushes momma" the doctor says trying to calm her down.

I wish there was something else I could do to help her. She's was in labor for hours after her water broke and she's been crying about the pain. Sometimes she gets a little angry and snaps at me. It's scary.

I gently kiss her forehead over and over again hoping to calm her. "You got this my love, just squeeze my hand. Just keep squeezing" I tell her softly.

"I can see the head, one more big push on three. 1...2...3, push" the doctor counts. Mia lets in a big breath before screaming out as she pushes.

"You did this to me you asshole!" She pants out as she pushes. I don't take it to heart, I know she's just saying it because she's hurting. I hope.

She's collapses on her back, breathing heavily as our baby boys cry emits through the room. A smile spreads on her beautiful face hearing the sound.

"You did it baby, he's here" I whisper, pressing my lips to her forehead again.

"Does dad wanna cut the cord?" The doctor asks, her eyes crinkling in the corners as she looks between me and Mia.

I nod my head, a big goofy grin spreading on my face. The doctor directs me where to cut and I do.

They take him to a table in the room and clean him up before wrapping him in a blanket. The doctor brings him over to where Mia is laying and places him on her chest, he's still crying but once his skin meets hers his cry fades.

She lets out a small sob and reaches her hand towards me. I come closer and lean my head down to hers, she places her head on my shoulder as we both silently watch our baby boy.

"I didn't mean to call you an asshole, it slipped" she suddenly whispers. I quietly laugh and kiss her temple.

"I know angel" I mumble.

After awhile of just sitting there she gestures to hand him to me. I take him into my arms and gently place my hand on the tiny hat covering his head.

"What about his name baby?" I ask her.

We've gone through multiple names, never one that felt right to us. Mia had been searching since we found out it was a boy.

"Hudson. Hudson Gabe Becker" she smiles up at me. Her smile always makes my heart speed up.

"I love it" I tell her looking back down at our beautiful son.

"Gabe was my dads name" she whispers, staring at our baby. A small smile gathers on my face as I watch her admire our beautiful baby boy.

I turn her face towards me and gently peck her lips, she smiles as she pulls away and looks back down at Hudson.

This feeling is better than anything I have ever experienced.

This woman has changed my life and I am so once happy she did. She's brought me a child, and many more to come.

"I love you" I tell her, a smile breaking out on my face.

"I love you Aiden" she whispers up at me before kissing me again.

This feeling.
————————-

Mias pov:

Aiden went out to get me something to eat. I haven't had anything to eat for over 24 hours and I am starving.

This hospital food isn't going to cut it, especially after I just pushed out a baby the size of a watermelon.

Everything feels so much lighter now that we have our baby. He's sleeping in my arms and I couldn't feel more happy.

Everything me and Aiden went through and we're finally happy with our baby.

After awhile Aiden walks into the room and I can't help but let the grin pull on my face at the smell of the food.

"Hello gorgeous, how you feeling?" He asks as he presses a kiss to my head.

"Better now that you're here with my food" I giggle as he fanes a look of hurt. He hands me my food and gently takes Hudson from my arms.

Aiden holds Hudson as I eat my food. Silence incasing the room. My heart swells watching Aiden smile down at our baby.

"You know none of this would have happened if you didn't walk into that cafe" I voice my thoughts. Aiden moves his focus to me and smiles.

"I'm glad I did then. You couldn't stop staring it was adorable" he laughs out. My brows furrow as I recall the events of that day.

"You couldn't stop staring either. You couldn't even get your order out" I say matter-of-factly. We both let out a laugh at the memory of that day.

To think everything could be so different.

I could still be with Elliot, me and Aiden wouldn't even know who each other are. Thinking of not knowing him is weird. It's weird to think he hasn't been in my life forever.

Now we have a family. Our own little family, a family that we'll make bigger and bigger.

"You're the love of my life" he whispers, staring deep into me.

A smile breaks onto my face and I repeat his words back to him.

"My Mia" he whispers. My heart skips and a blush takes over my face.

He laughs at my reaction and shakes his head, looking back to Hudson.

This feeling is something I never want to lose. After everything we've been through, all the horrible struggles. We're here, happily here.

With our family.

Together.

This is not the new start I would have expected for myself, but I'm so incredibly grateful and happy that this is the my start and that I get to start it with him.

Everyday I get to wake up and have the feeling of being loved, have the feeling of knowing I have my own family.

That I have him.

I will always and forever be his.

His Mia.

———————————
🤍🤍🤍
AHHHHHH!
We're at the end! This is the last chapter of this book.

My writing experience with this book has been hectic and confusing. This was my first book and I didn't realize how much patience and effort it takes to write. This story was kind of all over the place but I tried my best!

I appreciate every single one of you who took the time to put interest into my book! I hope you enjoyed every second.

I will be posting a few bonus chapters just to give you a show of their future.

I'm going to be writing another story and I'm going to post about the details on that later, take a look at that and read the next one.

THNK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
📚📚📚