Chapter 30: Party

Warning: sexual assault⚠️

Mias pov:

"My cousin Jazz is throwing a party tonight. Wanna come?" Reggie asks me and Aiden as we all stand in the cafe.

I'm working and Aiden and Reggie are here to be annoying I guess. Not that I mind, I love them.

"Uhh, I'm not really the party type" I tell him with a laugh. Aidens eyes light up and a smirk takes over his face. Oh noooo.

"Come on angel, I'll make sure you have a good time." He promises, giving me a pout.

I guess it could be potentially fun.

"And plus Jazz throws the best parties." He adds with a smile.

"Pleaseeeeee!" Reggie drawls out also giving me a pout. I rolls my eyes.

"Fine I'll go, but I am not wearing anything fancy." I tell them in a stern voice.

They both raise their hands like they're surrendering. "Yes ma'am, jeans and a hoodie it is" Aidens says with a laugh.

I join his laughter rolling my eyes.

"If you both don't leave, I will change my mind." I tel them. The nod their heads and gather their things.

Reggie walks out the door and Aiden tells me to come around the counter. I do.

"I'll be back in a few hours to get you, okay?" He asks as he pecks my lips.

"Mhm" I hum against his lips, pecking them a few more times.

He attaches out lips in a slow but hunger filled kiss. He runs his hands down my backside and grips my butt in his palms, squeezing really hard.

"Aiden" I gasp trying to get out of his grip.

He laughs and lets go backing away. "Im sorry, couldn't help myself."

"Goodbye" I drawl out as I walk away, making him laugh as he walks towards the door.

He leaves and I'm left alone again.
————————

"I don't have anything to wear!" Rylee whines from behind me.

We decided that me and Rylee will get ready at her house and the guys will get ready at Reggies. They guys also texted us about 20 minutes ago telling us they were already at the party.

I guess we're slow. Not really me, I have been ready. It's Rylee.

I'm dressed in a purple hoodie that has a sunset image on the back and a pair of light blue jeans. Simple and comfortable.

Rylee on the other hand is struggling. She had so many cute clothes and she doesn't want to wear any of them.

"Let me look" I tell her walking into her closet.

My eye catches a black mesh blouse and I immediately pick it up. I also grab a pair of dark blue jeans.

"How about this?" I ask her holding it up. She gasps and gives me a huge smile.

Finally.

She puts it on and pairs it with some converse. Cute.

Finally we head to the address Reggie gave us.

The guys have been there for about an hour now and we're just about to pull up. We get out of the car and I push all my nerves down. Ready to do this.
————————

Aidens pov:

I'm leaned against the kitchen counter sipping a drink when a red head appears in front of me.

"Hello handsome, what are you doing so lonely over here?" She purrs out at me, rubbing her hands on my chest. Gross. I put my drink down and her eyes immediately fall to the cup.

"Actually waiting for my girlfriend so if you would" I pick her hand up and drop it from my chest "stop touching me and walk away that would be great" I say with a disgusted tone.

Get the fuck away from me.

"Aw that's no fun. Come on handsome let's just go to a room for a while. I promise you'll love it." She whispers seductively. I feel sick watching this girl try to hard.

She reaches her hand up to touch me again and I move out of her reach. I pick up my cup and walk away from her. I don't miss the smirk that takes over her face as I do. Gross.

I find Reggie in the crowd and he already looks drunk. "Where the hell are the girls?" I yell over the music. He looks at me and shrugs.

Great. A drunk Reggie is never a helpful Reggie.

I finish my cup and notice it tastes off but I tell myself it's just the liquor already affecting me.

After walking around a bit I start to feel dizzy and sick. I look around for a room I can rest in for a moment.

As I'm looking around I swear for a second. One tiny moment I swear I see Elliot staring at me, standing with the girl who was trying to get at me earlier. He disappears in the crowd not even a minute later.

I walk around searching for another sign of him but there's nothing. Not one sign.

It's the alcohol playing a trick on me. My vision starts to blur, I should not be this drunk. I didn't even drink that much, one cup and it usually takes about 4 before I even feel tipsy.

I find a room and lay down on the bed. After a few minutes I hear someone walk in.

I look up and I can barley make out the girl in front of me. It's so blurry but I can make out the red hair. It's the girl from earlier.

What the hell is she doing?

She sits on top of me with an evil smile. I try to push her off but my body feels so weak. She giggles and starts to take her top off.

"S-stop, get the fuck...o-off me!" My words slur. I try to tell her but she doesn't listen. She unbuttons my jeans pulls them down to my knees.

No stop. Fucking stop!

What is happening. Someone help me dammit.

I can't move or speak. My body is frozen. I feel so weak.

She must have slipped something in my drink. She watched me come in here. She was watching me.

The girl bends to kiss my neck and I try to tell her to stop but nothing comes out. She presses wet, gross kisses all over my neck.

Just as she's about to kiss me on my lips the door opens.

And the person who walks in makes my heart stop.

"A-Aiden? What the hell!" Mia screams, tears glistening her eyes, ready to run down her gorgeous face.

Oh no no! Please no. Fuck this looks so bad. This looks so so bad!

———————————
🤍🤍
Mmm sorry...

I'm just gonna leave this here for now.

See you in two days🫣

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚