Chapter 20: Art

Warning: mentions of abuse, drugs and death⚠️

Mias pov:

Me and Aiden took a nap after the sexy stuff earlier. I wake up with him in between my legs with the back of his head resting on my stomach, my legs hooked over his shoulder. He's on his phone scrolling through something.

My mind wonders off to our earlier events and I feel my stomach flutter.

I lean up and take my hands to run them through his hair making him look up at me. He turns himself around and moves up to rest his chin on my chest, making me lay on my back. I continue to run my hands through his hair.

He lets out a tiny groan before closing his eyes. "That feels good" he says sounding like he's in pain. I then FEEL what he's talking about. Oops. That's my bad.

My body heats up knowing I have this type of affect on him.

We lay there for a few more minutes before I become bored. "We should do something" I say looking up at the ceiling. Aiden moves to hover over my face with a smirk. I know what he's thinking. That dirty man. I slap his arm and shake my head. "That's not what I meant. I meant like go out." I laugh up at him. I feel like iv been in this house forever. Not that I'm complaining, iv had Aiden. But I'm also complaining because it's boring being stuck in here all day.

"We can. I actually wanted to show you something" he says sounding nervous. I look up at him with a smile and his body relaxes, his face not showing that nervous look anymore.

"I'll shower and get dressed then we can go." I tell him staring up at him. He nods his head, pecking my lips before rolling off me.

As I'm getting in the shower I pause to look at myself. I don't have any new bruises. But the scars are still there. The ugly marks that will forever remind me what he's done to me. I don't get how Aiden says I'm beautiful. Maybe he's lying, maybe he's just saying it to be nice. He actually probably thinks I'm ugly. I tear falls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I take a deep breath before stepping into the shower.

I clean myself off trying not to think about the marks or the memories. Stepping out of the shower I notice I didn't bring clothes into the bathroom. I wrap the towel around my body and secure it so it doesn't fall. I walk into my room and Aidens laying on his back looking up at the ceiling. He notices me walk in and looks over at me, leaning up on his elbows. His eyes instantly trail down my body and his adams apple bobs in his throat. His bottom lip rolls into his mouth as he sits up. He looks back into my eyes and I give him an innocent expression.

"You're trying to fucking kill me" he groans out running his hands up and down his thighs. I smile at him before walking to my closet. I hear him curse under his breath but I ignore him. Before I can pick something out I realize something.

"Is there something specific I need to wear?" I ask him walking back out of the closet. I don't know where he's taking me and I know he won't tell me. So he has to tell me what to wear. Aiden looks up at me as I walk back out of the closet. He can't seem to keep his eyes of my legs. And he can't form a sentence. I walk closer to him and stand in between his legs grabbing his jaw in my hand.

"Focus. I need you to tell me what to wear." I tell him and he gulps.

"Mia this isn't helping. It's making it worse" he says quietly. My eyes widen and I back away from him. He looks down and adjusts himself in his jeans. I realize he isn't going to be helpful so I walk back to the closet.

I pick out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and an off the shoulder black blouse. I walk back out of the closet and see Aidens not in my room anymore, my brows furrow in confusion. Where did he go?