Chapter 37: Destroy her

Warning: mentions of abuse and sexual assault⚠️
Mature content🫢

Aidens pov:

"Aiden" her beautiful voice comes out as a shaky whisper.

3 months.

That's all I have with her. That how long I have till I'm gone. Dead.

Tears stream down my face as she comes closer.

I'm so sorry my love, so so sorry.

She brings her forehead to rest on mine and my body relaxes.

She's okay.

"What did he do to you?" I ask her softly, my voice breaking.

"We don't need to tal-" she tries to tell me but I cut her off.

"No. Tell me what he did to you" I demand her.

I need to know what he did.

She takes a shaky breath before speaking. "He kicked, choked, punched me. H-he touched me, ripped my clothes and touched me. I begged him to stop, I-I tried" she lets out a heart breaking sob and my chest starts to burn. "He's gone now though, he's going to jail" she tells me quietly.

Everything we've done to forget about him. Everything she's done to heal from what the fucker did to her, progress gone. He did it again.

I was to slow.

And now I'm dying. 3 months, and she'll be alone again. I can't protect her.

This is going to destroy her, I can't let her watch me die. I won't let her watch me die.

"I'm sorry angel, I'm sorry he got to you again" i pull her closer to me, I need her closer.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll be okay." She tells me, pressing a soft kiss to my head.

You'll be okay. You will, I promise.

I'm sorry baby.

"We can go home tomorrow" she whispers, sounding so tired.

"Mhm, let's sleep right now okay?" I tell her quietly. She hums in response and cuddles closer.

She falls asleep cuddled next to me, her soft hands pressed to the side of my neck, her scent invading my senses.

Please god heal me. I don't want to leave her, give me what I need.

Please heal me.
----------

Mias pov:

It's been three days.

Aidens been in bed healing, iv been trying to keep it together for him.

I don't want him to know I'm scared. I want him to be happy before he goes.

I walk into the room with his glass of water and set it on the nightstand. He's just lying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

He sets it down once I sit next to him on the bed and he gives me a soft smile. He grabs my hand and pulls me until I'm on his lap.

Before I can speak he kisses me, slowly and softly. My hands immediately go to tangle through his soft hair, dragging them all the way to his bare chest.

He kisses me eagerly and I pull away.

"We can't do this, you have to be carful" I tell him trying to slide off his lap, he only holds me tighter.

"Can we just pretend for a second I'm okay, I want you Mia, I need you" he tells me hoarsely.

I hesitate before nodding my head. His lips immediately come back to mine and he pulls back to pull my shirt up over my head, leaving my upper body completely naked. Hie eyes look over me "You're so beautiful" His lips move to my jaw, tracing kisses all the way down to my chest.