Chapter 23: Pleasure

Warning: mature content😏😏

Mias pov:

"I want you" I whisper in his ear.

As soon as the words leave my mouth he picks me up and puts me on the edge of the hot tub smashing his lips to mine. He pulls me flush against him and continues to kiss me. The kiss is rough and fast. His hands are gripping my bare thighs and his tongue is tangled with mine.

"Let's go to the room" he says as he lets go of me and jumps out of the hot tub. I stand up and he throws a towel at me. We take fast steps towards our room.

As soon as we get in Aiden closes the door and slams me against it. He doesn't give me any time as he smashes his lips back on mine. His hands are everywhere, his lips are everywhere. I let out at quite whimper as he brings his hand up and tightly grips my throat. Oh shit. He kisses me so hard I'm sure my lips will bruise.

He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He brings me to the bed throwing me down, he grabs my ankles and yanks me towards him. He starts to kiss down my chest and towards my breast.

I reach behind me and unclip my bra, Aiden looks up at me before slowly pulling the bra straps down my arms. His breath catches in his throat once the bra is completely off my chest. He looks down at my breast before looking back up at me.

He leans down and takes one of my nipples in his mouth making me arch my back and let out a loud moan. He continues to nip and suck at my nipple before releasing it and doing the same thing to my other one.

He pushes me further up the bed and leans over me on his elbows. He looks into my eyes breathing heavily.

"I want to go slow. I want to make you feel good. But this is a one time thing, this slow and gentle side to me in bed. This won't happen every time because once we do this. I'll want to fuck you so hard you're screaming my name." He says looking from my mouth to my eyes. I nod my head and roll my bottom lip into my mouth.

Aiden takes no time in sliding my bottoms off and kissing down my body. I let out small moans that make him grab me harder.

He hovers over my pussy and presses kisses to my thighs. He takes his fingers and slowly slides one up my slit. I raise my hips and moan a curse. Aiden places his lips on my clit and starts harshly sucking it.

"Fuck, oh fuck" I moan quietly. He grabs my hips and pulls me further into his mouth. He takes his fingers and pushes two inside of me making me let out a cry of pleasure. He continues to suck and fuck me with his fingers.

I start to shake and moan louder. "That's right baby. Let go on my tongue angel" he mumbles against me. His words send me off the edge and I moan a list of curses as I cum.

Aiden leans up and kisses me. He pulls back and starts to take off his shorts.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him. He pauses and curses under his breath. He stands up and tells me he'll be right back, he runs out of the room. Where the hell is he going?

2 minutes later Aiden runs back in the room and locks the door. I see the little foil package in his hand. "Where on earth did you get that" I ask him.

"The master bathroom" he shrugs. Oh boy.

Aiden pulls his shorts down and hovers over me. He slides the condom over his very large dick and looks up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Yes please Aiden." I want him. I want this. He lines himself up at my entrance and slowly starts to enter me.

This is the first time iv done anything since what happened with Elliot. I was a virgin then so it still feels like this is my first time.

I let out a small whimper and dig my nails into Aidens back. This hurts!

"Fuck I'm sorry baby. Just a little more" he chokes out. He's so big. I can feel him stretching me out. He presses kisses all over my face. He fully fills me with one last push and grunt. He still for a second letting me adjust to his size. "You okay angel?" He asks pressing his forehead to mine. I nod my head and bite my bottom lip.

After a minute I lift my hips showing him it's okay for him to move. He slowly starts thrusting in and out of me sending sparks through my body. The pain is still there but the pleasure is too.

"Fuck Mia you feel so damn good" he moans. He captures my mouth with his and I moan into it. "You're so tight baby. And ah- you're so fucking wet" he groans.

He grabs both my hands and pins them above my head with his own. I start to feel the overwhelming pleasure.

"Aiden" I scream arching my back.

"I know baby I know" he starts to speed up his thrusts.

"Fuck! That feels so good Aiden, oh my god!" I scream as I clench around him. My body shakes as he moans into my neck. He lets go of my hands and pushes my legs open wider. My hands dig into his back.

The pleasure is so overwhelming, feeling him grind into me feels so damn good. He feels so damn good.

I moan loudly as the orgasm takes over my body, I'm shaking and twitching. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I dig my nails into his back.

"Mia" he moans as he cums. I feel his warm cum fill the condom inside of me.

He stays in me for a minute, as we both breathe heavily.

He slowly pulls out and I let out a small whimper at the feeling. Aiden rolls off of me and takes the condom off of himself and throws it in the bin next to the bed.

"I'll run us a bath" he whispers, he pecks my lips before heading into the bathroom.

I lay there and let a smile take over my face. I can't believe we just did that. Finally. And it felt so damn good.

A few minutes later Aiden walks out of the bathroom. Still naked. And picks me up off the bed. He takes me into the bathroom and sets me down.

I step into the warm bath and sit down. Aiden steps in after me and sits behind me. Wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back into him. I lay my head on his chest as he gently rubs circles on my waist with his thumb.

I look up at him and he cups my face with his other hand. He softly places his lips on mine for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you so much angel" he whispers against my skin. I smile at him and he immediately smiles back.

"I love you Aiden" I whisper back to him.

We stay like that. Wrapped in each others arms. Against each other skin.

This is the best feeling in the world. I'm happy. I'm actually happy.

-----------
🤍🤍
Ahhhh finally!!! Some action!!!
There will be a lot more now that they got to the hard stuff. 😏

Anyways don't hate on my smut. I tried.
I have a feeling you guys will hate me soon but...I don't really care because it's all worth it in the end.

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚