Chapter 9: Kiss me

Warning: mentions of abuse⚠️

Mia's pov:

I sit on the ground holding Aidens unconscious body for I don't know how long. He slowly starts to wake up and I breath a sigh of relief. He groans as he sits up and turns to me.

"Aiden what did you do" I whisper. I'm thinking the worst right now.

"I took care of it. He won't hurt you again baby, I promise." He breathes putting his forehead to mine.

"I need to clean you up" I say as I stand pulling him up too. We walk to the bathroom and I tell him to sit on the toilet. I grab the first aid kit and a wet washcloth and start cleaning off the blood. Aiden grabs the back of my legs and pulls me in between his legs.

Does this mean i'm still with Elliot? He told me we weren't done and I didn't fight him on it. Aiden said he'd never hurt me again. Does that mean I won't have to go near him anymore or that he's going to be a normal boyfriend?

I finish cleaning up Aidens cuts and lean against the sink. Aiden comes to stand in front of me and grabs my face so I look him in the eye. "He said..he touched you, in more way than one" Aiden grits out. I choke out a sob and Aiden pushes my face into his chest. "He won't anymore baby I promise" I nod my head against him then lean back to look up at him.

Aiden presses our foreheads together and his lips hover over mine. My breathing starts to increase. If I'm with Elliot, this is wrong. So wrong. I should let him do this. But I'm scared.

"Aiden we can't do this, Im with Elliot." I say breathlessly. It's not him I'm trying to convince. It's me.

He grips my waist harder and gently pushes me against the sink "You mean that piece of shit who doesn't know how to show u real love, that piece of shit who I just beat into the concrete because he touched you without your permission?" His tone is deadly, he's angry and he's holding me like I'm the only thing that can calm him. He gently grabs my neck and brings our faces closer, I can feel his breath on my lips. He's trying to control himself, but I'm not sure if I want him too.

"You drive me fucking crazy Mia, and the thought of his hands on you makes me want to do very bad things to him." He pants out, slowly gliding his fingers along my birthmark. His hands are everywhere on me and I can't take the burning sensation in my lower stomach as his eyes bore into mine.

"Kiss me, touch me, please Aiden. Please just do something." I beg. He doesn't hesitate as he smashes his lips on mine. This feels so good. Better than any kiss iv even had before. I grip the back of his neck running my fingers through the hairs, he groans in my mouth sending vibrations through my body. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission, I open my mouth allowing his tongue to tangle with mine and i moan into his mouth gripping his neck harder. He pushes against me and I can feel how turned on he is.

Fuck this feels so good.

Aiden bites my bottom lip as he pulls away, resting is forehead on mine.
--------

Aidens pov:

I pull away resting my forehead on hers, we're both breathing heavily. I can't help myself as I press my lips to hers again. I pick her up making her wrap her legs around my torso and I carry her to her room.

I gently lay her on the bed, still kissing her. I hover over her and move my lips to her jaw. I kiss all the way down to her neck as she grips my shirt and holds back her moans. I bring my face to hers.
"Let me hear you angel" I quietly beg her before moving my lips back to her neck. Mia moans quietly in my ear. Turning me on even more.