Chapter 35: Truth

Warning: abuse⚠️

Mias pov:

I feel like iv been at work for days, it's been 2 hours. My shift is going by extremely slow and it's putting me in a bad mood.

"Hey girly" Rylee says as she comes to stand beside me. She puts her elbow on the counter, propping her head on her hand.

I give her a small smile in return.

"Bad day?" She asks me softly.

"Slow day, bad mood." I tell her, letting out a little sigh. She nods her head in understanding before walking to the back.

The cafe is completely empty, we've been slow all day. Everything's just been so slow.

The bell above the door chimes but I don't look up to see who it is. They walk up to the counter and I look down at the ordering screen.

"Hi, what can I do for you" I ask in the best cheery tone I can give.

"Black coffee" that voice. No no no. That voice.

I snap my head up and as soon as we make eye contact a smirk grows on his disgusting face.

Elliot.

He's here. In front of me.

My breathing increases and I go to run towards the back but he reaches over the counter and grabs me.

I let out a yelp before he covers my mouth and pushes me against the wall. Tears stream down my face as he pins me against the wall.

"Shut the hell up" he grits out. He pulls his hand away from my mouth and brings it to my throat, applying pressure.

"E-Elliot...ple-please" I choke out, it hurts. I can't breathe.

Someone help me! Please.

"You're going to come with me, and we're gonna have some fun yeah?" He asks me with a disgusting grin. No no please.

I shake my head hurriedly and he squeezes my throat tighter.

I can't breathe.

"What the fuck!" Rylee screams. She rushes over to us and pushes Elliot off. My hands fly to my throat as I gasp for breath, my lungs filling with air.

Elliot turns around and punches Rylee in the face, so hard she falls to the ground.

"Rylee!" I scream trying to come to her side, but Elliot grabs me and puts his hand back over my mouth.

He drags me out of the cafe and forces me into his car, I struggle and struggle until he punches me.

Over and over again. I feel dizzy.

He lays me in the back seat, unable to move from the pain.

The darkness finally takes over, I let it.
---------

Aidens pov:

I stare down at my phone, at the multiple messages I sent Mia. She hasn't responded in almost an hour, I know she's working but it usually doesn't take this long.

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts.

"I'll get it!" I yell to Reggie, who's currently trying to do yoga in the kitchen I guess.

I open the door to see the one person I'd never expect.

Red head girl.

That bitch who almost ruined me and Mia, the bitch who touched me.

"Look, before you try to slam the door in my face..I came to apologize. I know that means absolutely nothing to you, why would it we're strangers and because of what i did to you but...I didn't want to do those things. It was Elliot, he made me okay? And he's planning to hurt your girlfriend again. He had this entire plan, I'm not that type of person, I should have never did something like that to you, I don't even know you." She rambles out before I could even speak.

Wow.

Wait...

"What do you mean he has a plan?" I ask her panicked. If that piece of sh-

"Aiden!" I hear Rylees frantic voice. She comes running to the front door and pushes the chick out of the way to get inside.

Her face.

"Oh my god what happened to your fucking face!" I ask her concerned, reaching my hand up to lightly angle her head to see better. It looks like someone punched her.

"Ai-" she tries to speak.

"Reggie! Reggie come here!" I yell for him. He needs to fucking see this.

He comes rushing into the room hearing my frantic yelling.

"Wha-" he stops talking when his eyes fall on the red head then Rylee.

"Who the fuck did that to you?" He growls out, anger lacing his tone. He reaches up to cup her face but she moves away.

"It was Elliot! He took Mia, he hit me and took her! I tried to stop him." She cries out, her voice trembling.

H-he...he what...?

"He what!" I scream. He took her. He fucking took her.

Oh my god. Oh no no no!

"He did this to you? And he fucking took Mia?" Reggie screams, iv never seen him this angry. "He fucking touched you!" He scream again.

"No no no. We have to find her, he'll kill her. He'll fucking kill her!" I yell, hot burning tears threatening to stream down my face.

My chest explodes with pain. I fight it off, this won't happen right now. It can't.

"You! Where would he take her!" I yell at the red head who's just been standing here, watching us panic.

"I-I don't know, he never brought me to his house or anywhere special like that" she stutters.

I know where he lives.

"I know where he lives, Reggie come on we have to go get her." I tell him, my voice shaking.

"Alright" he tells me. "Baby are you okay?" He directs his attention to Rylee, cupping her face in his hands. She nods at him before telling us to hurry up and go.

We speed the entire way to his house, not saying a word.

I'm going to kill him. If he hurts her I will fucking torture him.

What if I'm too late? What if it's to fucking late? What if he's hurting her right now, she could be begging for help, screaming for someone to help her, screaming for me.

Scenarios of what could be happening rush through my head, her bruised body.

The images from when I first saw her bruises are showing back up in my head.

He hit Rylee, he hurt her too. Imagine what he could be doing to Mia.

She's my everything, what am I going to do if he's hurting her, I promised her he'd never hurt her again.

He fucking took her, he took her and I'm not there to save her from his hands.

Fuck!

-------------
🤍🤍
Oh nooo.
Well......sorry🤷‍♀️

Things are going to be a bit crazy for awhile...a lot of hospital visits...oops☹️

Wellll at least we got a lil peak of angry Reggie, he doesn't play about Ryleeeee🫢

See you in two days!!!

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚