Chapter 19: Talking not touching

Warning: mature content😏

Aidens pov:

I wake up with a pounding headache. I slowly groan opening my eyes. Mia's not with me anymore. I look around the living room and don't see a sign of her. I rise off the couch and head towards the kitchen where I hear water running.

Jonah's standing in front of the sink, rinsing off a dish. He turns when he hears me enter the room. He gives me a slight nod to which I return.

"Where'd Mia go?" I ask him.

"She went up to take a shower awhile ago, never came back down." He shrugs. I thank him before heading up the stairs. She said we needed to talk. We need to so I can fix what iv done. So she can be mine again. And I'll be able to hold her. And kiss her.

I open her bedroom and see her laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone. She looks up at me and sits up. I slowly shuffle towards her and sit on the bed. She's sitting crisscrossed, nervously playing with her fingers.

"You wanted to talk" I ask her quietly. She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah. I- do you trust me?" She stumbles over her words. I'm shocked by her question. Of course I trust her.

"Of course I trust you. I trust you more than anyone else in the world." I explain truthfully.

"Then why did you think I'd do something like that to you?" She says sounding hurt. It's not that I didn't trust her, I was just scared by the idea of her being with him.

"It's not that I didn't trust you Mia. I was so in my head about you being with him I didn't realize. I should have let you explain before taking someone else's word for it. I'm sorry, I'll do anything to show you how sorry I am. I love you." I explain to her. She just stares at me. She looks all over my face before slowly coming closer to me.

She climbs on my lap and my hands instantly wrap around her lower back. She brings her face closer to mine and rests her hands at the back of my neck. "Angel what are you doing" i question her. We're supposed to be talking not touching. Not that I'm complaining. Iv been wanting to do this since I came here last night.

"I don't know" she breathes resting her forehead on mine.

"We-"

I don't get to finish my sentence because Mia smashes her lips on mine. Sending sparks throughout my entire body. I moan into her mouth making her grip the hair at the back of my head. I pull her body closer to mine and flip us so she's on her back and I'm hovering over her.

I continue to kiss her until my lips hurt, I trail my lips down to her jaw. Kissing over her birthmark down to her neck. She arches her back and presses herself into me. She moans when she feels my harden length press into her clothed core. I bring one hand down to her hips and pin them to the bed. I take my other hand and hold both of her wrists above her head. I continue to suck on her neck, leaving multiple marks. I let her hands free and use my hand to angle her head to give me more access to her neck.

Mia starts lifting my shirt and slowly running her fingers up my back. My muscles tense and I lean up to pull my shirt all the way off. My dick is hard as a rock in my sweats. I lift her shirt up to her breast and trail my lips down her stomach. She lets out her sweet moans as my lips trail lower. Once I reach the top of her jeans I look up at her with my lips still on her skin. She looks down at me and nods, already knowing what I wanted. I quickly unbutton her jeans and she lifts her hips so I can slide them down her legs.

She's left in her tank top and underwear. I look down at her bare legs and slowly slide my hands all the way up to her hips. I want nothing more than to rip the rest of her clothes off and fuck her into her mattress, but I know she isn't ready yet.

She still needs time to heal from what that dickhead did to her. I don't care how long it takes, as long as she's mine.

I hover over her and lean down to her ear. "I want to taste you angel" I whisper.
---------

Mias pov:

I moan as the words leave his mouth.

"Aiden please" I beg him. I want to feel his lips everywhere.

"You have to be quite baby" he says as he starts to kiss down my body again. Jonah's still downstairs, that's why he's telling me to be quite. How I wish my brother was not here, so I can let out everything I want to let out.

Aiden grips my underwear and starts to slide it down my legs. I start to feel self conscious about him being so close to my area. But all those thoughts vanish when he leans down and starts pressing kisses on my thighs.

"I love you, you're so perfect" he says between kisses.

I quietly moan his name which causes him to groan and look up at me.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers. Then with out warning he places his mouth on me making me moan very loudly. I slap my hand over my mouth and raise my hips up. Aiden pushes my hips down making my vision blur and me let out a whimper. He seems to like this reaction as he pushes down harder, pulling me into his mouth more. He suck and nips at my clit with his lips sending sparks of pleasure through me. A tear slides down my temple because of how good it feels. It feels so fucking good. Aiden groan against me. Sending vibrations through me. His tongue slides down to my opening and slowly moves around it.

My body starts to shake and my vision starts to blur. I can't hold back my moans any longer. I curse under my breath and grip Aidens hair and push his face closer, not wanting him to pull away and rid me of this wonderful feeling. He groans against me again. "come in my mouth baby" he mumbles against me

I nearly scream out his name before pulling the comforter over my face to muffle my noises. I moan his name into the comforter and my eyes roll as I cum all over his tongue.

He licks up all my juices, running his tongue up my pussy one more time before coming back up to hover over me. My legs are shaking. He smashes his lips on mine, making me taste myself on his tongue. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. "You taste so fucking good angel" he whispers. I breathe heavily against him and he pecks my lips once more before standing up.

He cleans me up and gives me some more comfortable clothes to change into. He lays with me and wraps me in his arms. A thought comes to my head.

"That was a very nice talk." I mumble against his chest. He looks down at me before bursting out laughing.

---------
🤍🤍
Yessss smut😏

Anywaysss. I'm gonna let them be happy for a few chapters, then I'm gonna let the crazy begin.

How'd we like this chapter?

Leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚