Chapter 12: Sparks

Warning: mature content🫢

Aidens pov:

The shower door creaks open and Mias naked body comes into my view. My breath hitches in my throat.

"What are you doing" I barley choke out. God she's so beautiful. Her skin is so smooth and beautiful.

She steps closer to me and presses her hands to my chest, slowly tracing the tattoo over my heart. She looks down at my body and traces the bruises that line my torso. She knows they're from my parents, it's obvious. She looks up at me with a pained expression.

I lean my head down and my lips hover over hers. Her breathing increases and so does mine. Mia smashes her lips on mine and I instantly kiss her back. My tongue slides into her mouth tangling with hers making her moan. I press her against the shower wall slowly sliding my hands down her sides, I can feel myself hardening.

Mia wraps her arms around my shoulders and I grab the back of her thighs. "Jump" I mumble between kisses. She jumps and I wrap her legs around my waist. She moans when she feels my hardened length press into her thigh.

I kiss down her chest and she throws her head back moaning my name. The sounds she's making are driving me crazy. "Aiden please" she begs breathlessly.

"Be patient angel" I mumble as I kiss down her chest. I slightly nibble at her breast to tease her and she arches her back into me moaning my name. It sends sparks through my body. I decided to stop teasing and give her what she wants. "Tell me what you want baby. Tell me and I'll give it to you" I breath against her skin.

"Touch me please" she looks me right in my eyes as she says this. I bring my hand down to her area and start gently stroking her clit. She throws her head back and moans loudly. She's dripping.

I continue to rub her clit for a while kissing her everywhere I can, just listening to her moans and whimpers. I slide my fingers down her slit and to her opening. I look up at her and she nods her head giving me permission. I slide my fingers into her opening and she clenches around them.

"Fuck Mia" I groan. She whimpers in response and grips my hair. I start to slowly fuck her with my fingers. She moans and shakes in my arms.

"Fuck, that feels so good Aiden." She nearly screams as she starts to shake more. She reaches her climax and cums all over my fingers.

Once she comes down from her high I slowly place her back on the floor. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and suck on them, then I smash my lips on hers. "You taste so good angel" I say between kisses. She pulls back to look at me before slowly sliding her hands down to my dick. Before she can do anything I grab her wrist.

"You don't have to do this baby, this isn't about me. It was about you." I explain. I don't want her to feel like she has to do this. I just wanted to make her feel good. She smiles up at me.

"I want to. I really do" she says quietly, biting her lip. I let go of her wrist and she wraps her hand around me. She starts slowly stroking me with her small hand while looking me in the eyes. I groan and smash my lips to her.

I pull away "Fuck angel, keep going like that baby" I groan before placing my lips back on hers. I kiss her while she strokes me. I moan and grunt into her mouth. Eventually I reach my high moaning her name. I rest my head in the crook of her neck. We're both breathing heavily.