Chapter 27: Home

Mias pov:

I slowly open my eyes and I immediately feel a hand running through my hair. I see Rylee and Reggie first and they look at me with a smile.

I look up at him and he tilts his head down at me and gives me a breathtaking smile. My heart speed up and tears immediately fill my eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into him. I can't believe he's awake. He's right in front of me, awake.

His arms wrap around me and he holds me to him. He inhales a long breath, shoving his face in my neck.

I pull back and look back at his face, his tear soaked face.

Rylee and Reggie quietly leave the room leaving us alone.

"I'm so sorry. I'm going to explain everything, I promise but when we're home. When we know you're okay." I whisper pressing our foreheads together. "I love you. I love you Aiden" I tell him stroking his cheeks with my thumbs.

He doesn't respond instead he smashes his lips to mine and kisses me. Hard.

I kiss him back, taking my hands and sliding them down to the sides of his neck.

Aiden runs his tongue across my bottom lip before tangling it with mine. We kiss for what feels like forever.

I wish it was forever.

He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine, breathing heavily against my lips.

"You scared me" I whisper softly.

"I'm sorry baby" he pushes my hair behind my ear and wipes the tears off my face.

I peck his lips a few more times before meeting my head on his chest. My ear right above his heart. His beating heart. His hand continues to run through my hair as the other one rubs small circles on my back.
--------

"What caused the seizure?" I ask the doctor.

It's been about 2 hours since me and Aiden were last with each other. I went home to shower and change and when I came back the doctor stopped me. I had..lots of questions.

"We're not completely sure, the seizure has nothing to do with his condition. The only explanation we have for his seizure is that he was trying to fight off the pain and his body couldn't take it." The doctor explains to me.

God I can't even imagine how scared he was. The pain he was feeling. I caused him to be in that pain.

"Okay when does he get to go home?" I ask in a hopeful tone. Please be soon.

"All we need to do is check some things out and if every thing looks good he can go home today." A smile takes over my face as he says this. He can come home.

I thank the doctor and go back into the room. Jonah was here but he had to leave for work and Reggie and Rylee went to get Aiden a new change of clothes so it's just me now.

I walk into the room and see Aiden looking up at the ceiling. He hears me walk in and he tilts his head at me. A smile taking over his face.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as I sit next to his legs.

"I'm okay. How about you? How are you doing?" He asks me softly.

I don't know how I'm feeling actually. I'm glad he's okay but I feel like this is all my fault. This is my doing.

"I...I feel like this was my fault. I lied to you, I told you I didn't love you. I made you leave." I start to feel the tears roll down my face. A frown appears on Aidens face.

"Come here, closer come closer" he tells me softly.

I crawl closer to him and his arms wrap around me and he pulls me on top of him. I let out a shocked breath and he grips my chin.

"This wasn't your fault. None of it. I'm sick Mia, we know this. It was bound to happen nothing you did made it happen. Do you understand that? I don't want to hear you say some bullshit like that again." He demands with a strict tone. I nod my head and he wipes away my tears. "Now, no more crying. Yeah? He questions with a small smile.

I let out a laugh and nod my head. "Yeah" I whisper and lean up to kiss him. He kisses me back and gently holds the back of my head.

"The doctor said they needed to check a few things and then we can go home" I tell him pulling away. His smile widens and so does mine. "And I promise we'll talk. I'll explain everything." I tell him softly, bringing my hands up to push his hair back.

"Okay" he whispers.

We stare at each other for a few moments before my stomach grumbles loudly. Shit. He narrows his eyes at me and I grimace. I haven't eaten since I broke up with him. It's not that I purposely did it, I just wasn't thinking about being hungry.

"Have you eaten?" His tone isn't playful. He's waiting for me to say no. Should I lie..?

"Yes I ate when I left earlier" I lie to him, looking away from him. A frown sets in his face and his eyes turn to slits.

"You're lying to me" he states knowingly. I huff and sit up.

"I wasn't thinking about it, I wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't even feel hungry" I tell him. He sighs and picks up his phone, dialing someone number.

"Who are you calling?" I question him.

"Reggie. I'm telling him to get you something to eat on his way back up here" he shrugs. Oh. Okay.

"Hey man, when you're on your way back up here can u stop somewhere and get Mia some food? She hasn't eaten today." He asks. I actually haven't eaten in two days but he doesn't need to know that. "Thanks man I appreciate it. See you later" he hangs up and throws his phone back down onto the bed.

"Don't do some shit like that again. Understand?" He demands leaning up to cup my face with one of his hands. I nod my head shocked by his demanding tone. Not that it's scaring me...it's turning me on and I don't know why. A blush creeps up my neck and he notices, a large smirk appearing on his face.

"Words angel. Use your words" he say slowly.

"Y-yes" I stutter. He knows what he's doing.

"Good" his tone is dark. He leans closer and brings his mouth to my ear. "After we talk, I'm going to fuck you. My way." He whispers. Sending shivers throughout my entire body.

Is it bad to say I'm ready?

----------
🤍🤍
Heheheheheheh.

See you in two days!

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚