Chapter 25: Threat

Warning: mentions of abuse⚠️

Mia's pov:

My mind is on a million right now. I don't know what to do.

Flashback:
He slams me against the wall making me let out a pained yell. I can't see Aiden but I can hear him screaming.

"You'll leave him. I will kill him and anyone you care about right in front of you. You know I can do it and I will if you don't leave him. That boy doesn't deserve happiness. He's a murderer. A fake. I'll ruin you by taking him away for good if you don't leave him. I can and will do it. Do you understand me?" Aidens dad grits out at me.

I shake my head and try to push him off which results in him slapping me. "You will! You will you filthy slut!" He screams as he begins to punch me in the stomach. "I'll kill him! Is that what you want?"
End of flashback.

He wasn't lying. I could see it in his eyes. He was being truthful. He'll kill him if I don't end it. And having his arms wrapped around me right now is making this so much harder. I need to end it.

I don't want him to be hurt by them anymore. To be dead. Where's he going to go? I asked him to move in with me. This is happening because I wanted him to live with me. And now I'm going to make him leave.

I turn to Aiden and see him scrolling through his phone. His hand slowly rubbing circles on my thigh. I take a moment to enjoy the feeling of his hands on me.

I'm never going to feel his hands on me again. Never going to feel him hold me.

I push the tears threatening to fall away and stand up. His eyes shoot to mine.

"Where you going?" He asks me. Confusion evident on his face. I don't know how to do this. How to break his heart.

"I think you should leave." I blurt out. His eyebrows furrow and confusing takes over his features.

"And go where? Did you want something?" He asks standing up.

"I don't want to be with you anymore." I deadpan. I hope he can't see the hurt in my eyes right now. The utterly broke look.

"What? What are you talking about?" His tone is soft. Which makes this so much harder.

"Aiden I want you to leave. Leave and never come back. Don't contact me. Don't ask about me. We're done. I don't want this anymore." I tell him without looking in his eyes.

He's quite. Too quite. I look up at him and god how I wish I hadn't. There's unshed tears in his eyes, he looks so hurt. So broken. Because of me. This is my doing.

"Mia. What? What did I do?" He asks coming closer. I shake my head and step out of his reach.

"I just don't want to be with you anymore" I lie. I hate his dad.

"What the fuck? Where is this coming from?" His tears start to fall and my heart breaks with each one.

"I'm sorry. Please leave." I say quietly. My knees start to feel weak and I take a seat on my bed. Aiden wipes the tears from his face and gets on his knees in front of me.

He places his hands on my thighs and runs them up and and down. "Don't do this Mia. Please don't do this." He begs me. More tears spilling from his eyes. I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut. "What did I do. Tell me so I can fix it. Don't leave me. Just let me fix it" he cries bringing his hands to wrap around my waist.

I can't hold back the tears as he begs me. "Aiden. Leave" I say in a dead tone.

"M-Mia please. Please please don't do this to me. To us. I love you. I love you so much baby, please." He begs me again dropping his head on my lap. Hugging my waist like I may disappear. There's only one way to get him to leave. To let me go.

"I don't love you anymore." I grit out. Aiden shoots his head up and looks me in the eyes. His beautiful eyes filled to the brim with tears, painted with a red rim.

"Y-you what?" He chokes out. Fear taking over his features. My heart feels like it's being torn out.

"I said. I don't love you anymore. So get out" I say harshly. He looks taken aback by my tone. He stands up and starts to rub his chest. Over his heart.

His heart. Fuck! He's dying and I'm leaving him. I'm forcing him to do this by himself.

"Why?" He whispers. He tries to hold back his cries but it's not working.

"I just don't. You're not what I want anymore." I lie.

"It's o-okay. I can fix it, I can make you love me again, please let me fix it" he begs me, his hands trembling.

He's willing to stay with me even after I said I don't love him. He's begging me even after I just broke his heart.

"Get out" i grit through my clenched teeth. Don't cry. Don't cry.

He lets out a sob before nodding his head. Grabbing his things and opening the door. He stops before he walks out and looks at me.

"I'll always love you Mia. You'll always be my first love. My first everything. I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you feel this way." He tells me before walking out the door. Walking out of my life.

As soon as the door closes I let the pain take over. I let the tears fall.

I let the guilt take over.
----------

Aidens pov:

My chest feels like it's caving in. My heart feels like it's been repeatedly been punched.

She doesn't love me anymore. She doesn't want me anymore. My Mia. She's not mine anymore.

I don't know what I did wrong. I thought I was doing good. I though she loved me. I thought we were happy.

Maybe what happened with my parents scared her. Maybe she thought I couldn't protect her. I don't blame her, I failed her. My dad hurt her. And I couldn't help her.

I promised I'd never let anyone hurt her and I let them. I let them hurt her.

My dad. Tyler. Elliot. I let them all hurt her. This is my fault.

I'm driving towards Reggies house when my chest starts to ache more. I cant fucking breath.

I pull up to his house and run inside. Him and Rylee are sitting on the couch watching tv when I barge in.

Their heads shoot over to me and I fall to my knees. They both come rushing towards me

My chest hurts. My everything hurts. I scream. I scream and I cry.

"Help me! Fuck help me!" I beg them as they kneel next to me. I heave out breaths because I can't breathe.

"Aiden! Aiden what's wrong!" Rylee says concern lacing her tone. I can't even reply I'm in so much pain.

I'm in pain because I'm dying. I'm in pain because the only person iv ever let in, the only person iv ever loved doesn't want me anymore.

I roll on my back holding my chest. Letting out loud cries. Reggie curses under his breath finally figuring out what's happening.

"What? What's happening?" Rylee asks Reggie.

"Fuck! Fuck! His heart. He needs to go to the hospital." Reggie blurts out. Sounding panicked.

My body starts to feel numb. Everything starts to go blurry and all I can hear is Reggie and Rylees muffled voices.

Just before my body goes limp and my vision goes black. I see her in my mind. Her beautiful face. Her soft skin. Her gorgeous eyes. And her hair.

"Mia" I whisper before my body goes numb and my mind goes blank.

----------
🤍🤍
Oh lord. Not the cliffhanger.
Our girl Mia drove the man to pass out. Jk

Sorry for the heartbreak.

See you in two days!!!

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚