Chapter 22: Beach house

Warning: mature content🫢

Mias pov:

Pulling up to the beach house I'm in love. This place is so beautiful. It's surrounded by trees. It's on a big open lot filled with all kinds of activities. Is Reggie rich? Jeeze.

Getting out of the car me and Rylee run to each other squealing. Apparently she didn't even know me and Aiden were coming. Nor did she know that Reggie owned such a beautiful place.

Me and Rylee are the first inside. We explore every inch of this house. There's so many rooms. And there's a back patio with a hot tub and pool. I am totally getting in that hot tub later. The guys let me and Rylee walk around the lot looking at everything.

Once me and Rylee are done the sun is already staring to set, we got here later than we intended too. That was Reggie and Rylees fault though. They lost their keys.

Me and Rylee walk back into the house laughing and making stupid jokes. The guys are sitting at the kitchen island having their own conversation. Me and Rylee join them.

"You guys wanna get something to eat?" Reggie suggests. We all agree and Reggie tells us to dress fancy. I only packed one dress, I'm not sure if u can consider it fancy. It's more..sexy? Don't ask what was going through my head when I grabbed it because I don't know.

We all head up to our rooms for the weekend and start to get ready. While Aiden is in the attached bathroom I pull my dress on. It's a long red skin tight dress with a slit going up my left leg. There's an opening right below the middle of my breasts.

I can't seem to get the zipper in the back. As I'm struggling Aiden walks into the room and pauses intaking a short breath when he seems me. His eyes trail all the way down my body before moving back up to my eyes.

"Can you help me?" I ask giving him an innocent smile. His eyes are giving me a not so innocent look right now.

He slowly walks towards me and I turn my back to him, moving my hair over my shoulder to one side. He slowly zips the dress. When he zips it fully he slides his hands down my arms, sending shivers through my body. His lips trail across my shoulder and to my neck. He presses small kisses on my neck.

I tilt my head back on his chest and to the side giving him more access to move his lips. We hold eye contact through the large mirror and one of his hands come to wrap around my waist while the other comes up the front of me to grip my neck. He moves his mouth to my ear.

"You look so good in this dress angel. I'm very tempted to rip it off your body and fuck your brains out instead of going to dinner" he whispers slightly putting pressure on my neck. Oh my god. My breath hitches as his hand around my waist moves down to the slit in my dress and slides beneath it. A smirk takes over his face as he forces my head to hold straight so our eye contact doesn't break. His hand trails up the inside of my thigh and right before he reaches my core a knock on the door makes him drop his hands.

Damn it. I huff out a frustrated sigh as he goes to open the door. I smooth my hair out and pull my dress down.

Aiden fixes the very noticeable problem in his pants before opening the door. We're met with a smiling Reggie who tells us to hurry up and that we're taking his car.

The tension is very much hanging around in the air as we finish getting ready. His words keep replaying in my head making my cheeks heat up.

We all pile in Reggie's car and head towards the restaurant. Me and Aiden are sitting in the backseat together. While Rylee and Reggie sit in the front having their own conversation.