Chapter 28: Please

Warning: mature content🫢

Aidens pov:

Walking into the house my body relaxes. I'm alive.

Mia instantly takes me upstairs. She's ready to talk and I have a feeling it's not because she's eager to explain. She sits me on the bed and sits next to me.

She thinks for a second before speaking. "Your dad...the day everything happened. While he was hurting me, he threatened me. He told me I was to leave you, to break up with you or he'd kill you. He'd kill you right in front of me. He told me if you died it would be on my hands." She say quietly. Her voice shaking.

Anger fills me. Not only did he put his hands on her, he threatened her. He almost killed me.

"I should've just told you. I shouldn't have did what I did, maybe you wouldn't have ended up in the hos-"

I cut her off by pushing her to lay on her back, hovering over her. "Shut up. What did I tell you earlier. I do not want to hear you blame yourself again." I say in a stern tone.

It's not her fault and it pisses me off my that she keeps saying it is.

I wipe the tears from her face and roughly smash my lips to her. She lets out a soft moan when my tongue slides into her mouth.

She tastes like strawberries.

I pull away and start to pull her shirt from her body. She helps me get it over her head and I immediately pepper small wet kisses among her chest. Sucking and biting. Kissing and licking. Leaving marks all over her chest and stomach.

She moans and squirms from underneath me. I want her but I want to do this my way.

"Take your pants off" I demand her. She's shocked at first, probably wondering why I'm not doing it myself. But she listens and does what I say anyways.

She unbuttons her jeans and drags them down her smooth legs, looking me in the eyes the entire time. Once they get to her ankles I yank them off jerking her forward.

I slowly run my hands up her legs gripping her flesh between my fingers. I bring my lips to her thighs and hold eye contact with her as I kiss her skin.

Her chest is rising and falling so fast. "Aiden please" she whines spreading her legs.

"Patience angel" I respond. I grab her arms and flip her onto her stomach making her let out a shocked gasp.

I bring one hand up to unclip her bra while the other moves to pull her underwear down.

"I want to fuck you like this" i tell her, pressing my hardened length into ass.

"Please" she begs pushing herself into me. I can feel every ounce of control I have slipping.

"Not yet" I whisper. I bring my hand around her front and start to slowly rub her clit. She moans and continues to push herself into me.

I run fast circles and she screams my name, her body shaking and her hands gripping the sheets.

She cums on my hand and a satisfied smile makes it's way to my face when she slumps into the mattress breathing heavily.