Chapter 44: Future

6 months later

Aidens pov:

Todays the day. I'm so unbelievably nervous but extremely excited.

This is what iv been planning for. Months of preparation.

I spent almost a month in the hospital after my heart surgery. Once we left I never felt more alive. I could anything I wanted without the horrible pain in my chest.

Jonah moved in with his girlfriend that he's been seeing. It was news to Mia and I but I guess it's been almost a year of them seeing each other. We met her and she's very sweet and seems to make him crazy happy.

We kept the house and planned for our baby. We found out it was a boy and we were both filled with excitement. We wanted a girl but we realized a boy is just as perfect and we still have the future to try for a girl.

Mias hormones have been all over the place. And the girls need for sex is through the roof.

Not that I'm complaining, id fuck her anytime of the day in any place she'd like.

But today. My mind is somewhere else.

I'm going to propose. I want her to be my wife.

I'm heading home right now from setting everything up, Reggie helped me out with the decorations and shit.

I know she'll love this.

I walk into the door and i'm immediately pounced on.

"Where have you been, I missed you" Mias angry voice meets my ears. She doesn't give me a change to respond as she roughly smashes her mouth to mine.

I place my hands on her huge round belly and slowly slide them to her lower back.

As much as I want to take her to bed and bury myself deep inside of her. I can't get distracted, This plan has to go perfectly. I won't mess this up.

"Baby, hold on" I mumble as I pull back from her lips. She whines before gripping my shirt.

"I want you" she whispers desperately.

Fuck me.

I groan before stepping back. "Later my love, I promise. Right now I have to show you something. Go get dressed in that pretty blue dress I got you angel. Then meet me back down here." I tell her with a small smile and peck her lips.

She pouts her lips but does what I told her to anyway.

Good.

I sit on the sofa, going over what I'm going to say in my head.

I'm so nervous and I know I shouldn't be. I know she'll say yes, we've talked about this before. She's ready to get married to me.

Mia heads down the stairs, slowly because her round belly is heavy on her frame. Shes due in about a month and a half and to say we're getting impatient is an understatement. We wanna meet our baby boy so bad.

Mia complains on a daily basis about how heavy her belly is and she demands i fuck her until the baby comes out.

That's how it leads to us having sex normally.

I help her into the car before rounding and sitting in the drivers seat, heading to our destination.

"Are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" She huffs out. She's been so moody.

"Not a chance." I say in a slightly amused voice. She blows her cheeks out and slumps in her seat.

Jonah, Reggie, and Rylee are all waiting for us at the place.