Chapter 36: Afraid

Warning: abuse, sexual assault⚠️

Mias pov:

My eyes slowly flutter open

My vision is blurry, I can feel everything.

The pain, everything hurts.

Where the fuck am I?

A door opens and I see a slight glimpse of Elliots bedroom. He's got me in a room that's attached to his bedroom.

"Hello!" He yells cheerfully. Ouch.

"What do you want" I ask him quietly.

I want to go home. I want Aiden.

"I told you we were going to have so fun didnt I? You left me for that dick. I knew you were a whore Mia but....wow, you know how to pick 'em don't you?" He tells me in a disgusting tone.

Someone just find me please.

He reaches for me and forces me to stand. My body aches, everything hurts so bad.

"Time for your punishment babe" he says with an evil grin.

This is it. This is where everything iv done to heal from this monster goes to waste.

He throws me back to the ground and repeatedly kicks me, anywhere he can.

He stops and goes to remove my clothes.

"No! No! Stop it, stop it!" I scream as I try to fight his hands off.

Please no no!

He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head back. "Shut up! You scream it only gets worse bitch!" He spits down at me before continuing.

"Please" I cry, he doesn't listen. He continues to take my clothing off.

All I can do is cry, that's it.

He touches me over my breast, over my area.

I cry. I beg him to stop. I scream for Aiden, for someone to help me.

As he's about to fully enter himself inside me the door swings open.

Aiden.

He sees the position we're in and his whole face crumbles before the rage immediately comes back.

His eyes are so dark, so so dark.

He lunges towards us and rips Elliot off of me, throwing him to the ground and throwing punch after punch to his face.

Reggie picks me up off the ground and takes me out of the room, he falls to the ground with my shaking body in his hold, I'm screaming against him as he holds me. He takes off his coat and gently puts it on me to cover me. He calls the police and we wait.

We sit there until Aiden comes back out of the room, he looks pale, there's blood on his clothes, his hands and he's holding his chest, right over his heart.