Chapter 31: Cheater

Aidens pov:

"Can't you see we're busy you bitch! Get the hell out!" The red head screams at her. Mias body trembles and she runs out of the room.

My body gets a rush through it watching her leave which gives me enough strength to push the girl off. I stand up and stumble a little but catch my balance. I pull my pants back up and I chase after her.

My mind is still hazy. Things are still a little blurry but I don't care. I need to find her and explain.

I see her run out the front doors and Reggies following her with concern written all over his face.

Run faster Aiden! Go fucking faster!

I make it out of the door and see her crying in Reggie's arms a little ways down the side walk. I come up to them and her eyes dart to mine.

"Mia, baby let me explain please. Please let me explain!" I beg her, hot tears running down my face. My words slurring. She won't believe me. There's no way she will. Not after what she saw.

"No! Get the hell away from me!" She screams at me. She's so angry.

Baby please.

"How could you do this Aiden! How could you! You're a cheater! You said you loved me. Y-you promised" She screams again.

A cheater.

She thinks I'd do something like that to her.

Reggie is just watching this unfold.

"Mia, I promise it's not what you think. Let me explain please. I didn't cheat on you baby, I'd never I promise I'd never." I reach out to grab her and she jerks back. Ouch.

"Don't touch me! You're a liar. Your just like Elliot. A liar. You don't love me!" She tells me. More and more tears falling from her eyes.

My chest is starting to ache. Please not this again.

"Don't say that Mia" I beg her softly, my voice trembling

"It's the truth." She tells me in a cold tone. That hurts.

She goes to storm away again and I run in front of her, blocking her path. I drop to my knees in front of her and grab her hands.

"P-please don't go. Let me explain. Let's talk please. We can go h-home and we can figure this out. I love you Mia please!" I beg her. Sobbing against her.

She won't even look at me. She can't even stand to see me.

I didn't want this! I didn't want her to touch me. Maybe I should have tried harder. Screamed for help.

"Let go of me Aiden." She whispers. No no please. Please please!

"Mia please!" I beg her again. This can't happen, I can't lose her!

"Aiden get up man" Reggie comes up next to me pulling my arm.

No! Get off. Get the fuck off!

"Get off!" I push him away and look back up at her. Her chest is heaving. She's trying to control her breathing, trying to control her tears. She wants to break, I can see it. Break because of me.

"Please. I l-love you Mia. I can't lose you, please" I tell her, my voice breaking every few words.

She shakes her head "Should have thought about that before you landed in bed with someone else" she whispers in a broken tone. She steps out of my reach before walking away.

Leaving me there on my knees.

"Please! Fuck! Fuck!" I scream bringing my head down to my knees. Sobbing into the concrete.

My body hurts. My chest hurts. Everything fucking hurts.

"Come on man" Reggie says softly, helping me off the ground and into his car. He shouldn't be driving. He'd drunk, but he doesn't seem to care as he starts the engine and heads towards his place.

"No! Reggie I can't leave her out there. She needs a way home." I sob to him. He glanced over at me.

"Rylee gots her alright? I saw her walk out of the house and towards the direction Mia went when I put you in the car. She's got her." He promised me.

"I didn't cheat on her" my words come out as a broken cry. Reggie glances at me before mumbling an 'I know' under his breath.

I lost her. She hates me.

I need to explain. She needs to know I'd never do something like that to her, I would never. I love her. I love her so damn much.
—————————-

Mias pov:

I feel like I can't breathe, like my chest is being crushed.

I can't get the image of them together out of my mind.

Her lips on his body.

Him just laying there, letting it happen.

How could he? After everything, how could he do this?

Then beg me to let him explain. Beg me to talk to him, to not leave? I never thought he'd do something like this to me.

It's only been an hour since the incident. Rylee stayed with me, she's asleep next to me on the bed while I'm sitting here reading the multiple messages he's sent me.

He's called me over 20 times, left me many voicemails that I haven't listened to and texted me millions of times.

Aiden: Mia please.

Aiden: you have to believe me. Please believe me.

Aiden: I love you Mia. I need you. You're my entire world. Please

Aiden: just let me explain. Please baby, talk to me

I only read a few before I decide I need to stop breaking my heart more.

I thought we were suppose to have a good time. He promised I'd be fun. But I guess he's not great at keeping promises.

My heart feels like it's being stabbed. Over and over again.

He did this me.

He promised he'd always protect me, that he'd never hurt me.

Then I found him with another girl. And he was drunk. He cheated on me.

After everything.

I silently cry into my blankets, letting the heartbreaking pain take over my body.

He promised a future. He said he'd make sure I was the happiest girl in the entire world.

He broke all of his promises. All of them.

My phone rings again and his picture pops up. It makes me cry harder.

I don't answer it. I just let it ring, staring at his face on the contact.

Rylee perches up from behind me and let's out a sad sigh. She wraps me into her arms.

"It's okay sweetie. Just let it all out, I'm right here just let it out" she tells me softly. I sob into her and she strokes my hair, just letting me cry.

My body trembles as the image of them together keeps showing up in my mind.

I feel so sick.

How could he do this to us?

———————————
🤍🤍
Wowza.
Don't stress guys. I'm not evil.

Byeee see you later 👋🏼

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚