Chapter 13: Date

Mias pov:

I wake up to the sound of grunting. I turn over to see Aiden on his knees holding his chest. I jump up and get to his side, I rub my hand up and down his back. He's sweating and his breathing isn't normal.

"It's okay Mia, I'm fine" he chokes out trying to push me away. I sit in front of him, almost on his lap and grab the sides of his face.

"Stop pushing me away Aiden, I'm here. Let me help you" I whisper to him. He chokes out a sob and drops his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel his tears dropping on my skin. "It's okay baby, I got you." I say in his ear as I stroke my fingers through his ear. My eyes are starting to burn with tears seeing him in so much pain.

"I'm scared Mia, I don't want to die." He cries, clutching me tighter. His body is shaking. Tears start to stream down my face, they fall on his arm and he looks up at me. "Don't cry angel, please don't cry" he says quietly. I press my forehead to his and stroke his cheek.

"We're gonna figure something out, you'll be okay. I promise you'll be okay" I say holding back my sobs. He nods again my forehead and leans up to press a few kisses to it. I lean against the bed and he lays himself in between my legs, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my chest.

His breathing starts to calm and he falls asleep in my arms. I press my lips to the top of his head and start to cry.

I can't loose him. He's everything I have now. What I feel for him is so much more than what I felt for Elliot. Every time he leaves I fear I won't see him again. I fear he'll just be gone. And if they don't find him a heart, he's gone. Just like that. I can't take it. If he goes I won't be able to live without him.

I hold him closer to me and start to fall asleep. With his arms wrapped around me.
---------

"Go on a date with me angel" Aiden picks his head up off my chest.

It's the morning after what happened last night. We're laying on the bed and Aidens laying on top of me.

He looks up at me with a hopeful look and I smile down at him. "Of course Aiden" I say looking all over his face. He smiles at me and leans up to kiss my lips.

He starts to tickle my sides making me laugh very loud. Next thing I know he's got me pinned down with my hands over my head. He pauses and looks everywhere on my face. "You're so beautiful Mia" he whispers leaning down starting to kiss all over my face. Making me laugh and squirm under him.

My bedroom door opens and Jonah stands in the doorway. "Jonah what the fuck!" I yell pushing Aiden off of me. "Never heard of privacy?" He starts laughing. This is funny? I think not. It's not like me and Aiden were doing anything but he said not in the living room for his sake. We're in my room and he's still barging in?

"Come on lil sis, you were being very loud. I just wanted to see what all the laughing was about. I didn't even know he was here." he says calming down. This isn't funny. I look over at Aiden who's just sitting on my bed with a smirk on his face.

Seriously? Why is embarrassing me funny? Ugh boys.

Aiden and Jonah make eye contact and burst out laughing. I throw myself on the bed and cover my face with the comforter. "Oh come on angel it's not that serious" Aiden says laying next to me pulling the cover from my face.

"Sorry lil sis, I'm heading to work. Don't have to much fun" Jonah winks as he closed the door. I internally groan. Aiden just laughs.
--------

"Where are we going?" I ask Aiden as we drive down a road iv never seen before. He's taking me on a date! Iv only ever been on one date, when I first met Elliot. He never took me on dates after we started dating. Said it was pointless.

"I told you, it's a surprise gorgeous." He says glancing at me before focusing on the road. All he told me was that we were going to have a picnic somewhere. We've been driving forever.

He pulls into a empty parking lot surrounded by trees and gets out of the car. I follow and get out too. "We're eating in a parking lot" I ask confused. Not that I'm complaining, I'd eat anywhere if it mean spending time with him. Aiden laughs and gets the basket of food and the blanket before he grabs my hand pulling me towards the trees.

"Is this where u take me into the woods and murder me?" I joke. He looks at me like I'm crazy and shakes his head. We walk in silence before I start to hear water.

A beautiful water fall covered in vines comes into view. It's splashing down into the lake of water that flows for miles. There's rocks surrounding almost every inch of the place except for a small area. Aiden drags me towards the small cleared area and sets out the blanket.

"You like it?" he asks nervously.

"Aiden, I love this. This is beautiful" I say softly staring at the view. I turn to see him smiling at me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him. It's slow and gentle, with him bunching my shirt up in the back as he kisses me back.

We sit and start to eat. Just making casual conversation.

"You know you never actually asked me to be your girlfriend" I say in a teasing tone. Aiden narrows his eyes at me before scooting closer. He clears his throat.

"Mia" he looks up at me, I raise my eyebrows at him with a small smile on my face waiting. "Will you be my girlfriend" he asks. I pretend like I'm thinking, tapping my chin with my finger and making a humming sound. He groans then grabs me and pulls me into his lap making me laugh. I look down at him and slowly nod my head.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend" I say quietly. He smashes his lips to mike and kisses me so hard I'm sure my lips will bruise.

I slide off his lap before it gets to heated and we continue to eat.
---------

Aidens pov:

She's mine. Officially mine. I can't keep my hands off of her. I constantly want to be touching her, feeling her against me.

We're laying in her bed watching a movie and she's curled into my side. I want her so badly. But I'm not going to push her. Not until she's ready. But that doesn't mean I can't kiss her.

I flip her on her back making her let out a surprised yelp. I cover it with my mouth, pinning both her hands above her with one hand. I take my free hand and glide it down her body. She arches into me and moans in my mouth. Fuck this girl drives me so crazy.

I pull away and trail my hand up her stomach from the inside of her shirt. Feeling the goosebumps rise on her skin. She breaths heavily against me and I want nothing more than to rip her clothes off right now. I need to calm down. Take it slow. I lean back down and kiss her lips. Our tongues tangling. I can feel myself hardening and I push myself into her.

She moans my name when she feels me against her.

"Aiden please" she begs. God I can feel every ounce of control I have in me slowly fading.

Just as I'm about to touch her my phone goes off. I groan before rolling off of her to see who's interrupting us.

My face pales when I see who it is.

----------
🤍🤍
Ohhh??? Who do we thinks texting him???

I told you they can't get enough of each other.
Things may get crazy again...

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments!!

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚