Chapter 15: Love

Warning: mentions of sexual assault⚠️

Mia's pov:

I wake up to my back pressed to Aidens chest. His arms wrapped around me and his breath hitting the back of my neck sending shivers through me. I turn in his hold to face him. I gently run my fingers along the bruises and cuts on his face. I lean up and softly press kisses to each one. Once I kissed every mark I snuggle closer to his chest.

I want to tell him I love him. I know I said it last night but he didn't hear me. He was unconscious. I want him to really know.

I lay in silence until he starts to stir. He lets out a groan and lightly pulls me closer to him. My heart flutters at the small gesture. "Good morning angel" he says in his sexy sleepy voice. I smile up at him and peck his lips. He goes to kiss me again but I get up.

I walk into the bathroom and start to brush my teeth. Aiden limps in behind me and turns the shower on. He takes his shirt off and I stare at him. He notices my staring and smirks. "Save some water?" He questions, making my eyes widen and so does his smirk. I decided to be brave and tease him a little.

I walk towards him and place my hand on his stomach, tracing over his abs. He sucks in a breath at the contact. I drag my hand down and over the very large tent in his sweats. I press my hand into it and he groans. Just as he's about to grab me I pull away and step back. He narrows his eyes at me.

"I have to go to work" I say innocently. He gives me a playful glare before I walk out.

I get ready for work and wait for Aiden to get out the shower. He's taking a long time. I can only guess why. He walks out with the towel hanging low on his waist showing off his bruised skin and abs. I can't take my eyes off him.

After he gets dressed I pull him down onto the bed, making him sit in front of me. I nervously play with my fingers. Aiden notices I'm nervous.

"What's wrong angel" he ask concern lacing his tone. I look up at him.

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something" I say quietly. He doesn't speak just grabs my hand and gives it a light squeeze, waiting for me to talk.

"I love you" I blurt out. I look away from him as soon as the words leave my mouth. Scared of his reaction. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds and I look back at him to see him staring at me. I go to open my mouth again but he pounces on me and attacks my mouth with his. I kiss him back desperately.

He pulls away after a moment and stares me in the eyes. "Say it again" he breathes against my mouth, closing his eyes.

"I love you Aiden. I love you so much" I whisper up at him. He smiles against my mouth and kisses me again.

"I love you Mia, I am in love with you" he pulls away to say his words then immediately goes back to kissing me. We kiss until I need to leave.

He drops me off at the cafe and says he'll be here to get me after my shift. I kiss him bye and when I go to pull away he pulls me back to him and kisses me again. "I love you" he mumbles against my lips. I smile agains his and repeat his words.

He's in love with me.

I walk into the cafe and greet Rylee with a smile.

"You seem cheery today" she says leaning her chin on her elbows, looking up at me with a knowing look. I smile at her.

"Aiden loves me" I say sheepishly.

"What!" She screams catching the attention of Tyler who's standing on the other end of the counter. He stares at me for a second before looking down.

"Shhhh. Jeeze your loud enough to wake the dead" I say before she burst out laughing.

"So he like told you he loves you?" She pushes me for the next hour for details.

Walking towards the back of the cafe Tyler appears around the corner and stops when he sees me. I go to walk past him and he stops me calling my name.

"Mia can we talk?" He quietly begs me. He sounds desperate. I freeze and slowly turn around. I give him a small smile and nod my head.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry I said all those things about you, I didn't mean any of it. I just felt jealous seeing you with him. I know I have no right but I couldn't help it." He explains. Jealous? Why?

"Tyler that doesn't make it okay. Aiden and me are together you have to respect that." He steps closer to me caging me between his arms and the wall. I start to feel uncomfortable. Memories of the night Elliot took my innocence away from me start to flood my mind.

"Tyler get off" I struggle against him as he tries to kiss me.

"Shut up" he grumbles.

"Shut up you filthy whore" Elliot screams at me after I tried to get him to stop.

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

Nono.

-----------
🤍🤍
Oop- forgive me?
I promise things get better, they just gotta get worse first. I told you I like drama 🤷‍♀️

Another update coming soon since this was such a short chapter.

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚