Chapter 34: Need you

Warning: mature content🫣

Mias pov:

I wake up with a weight on my stomach, I look down to see Aidens shirt that I stole last night bunched up to my bra and Aidens messy brown hair on my bare stomach. His body is fully on me and his legs are in between mine. His breathing is slow and he looks so peaceful.

But I really need to pee.

"Aiden" I drawl out slightly arching my back to lift my stomach.

"Mph" he grumbles pushing his head further into my stomach.

"I need to use the bathroom, get up" I tell him. He lets out a whining noise before rolling off me.

I get up and go to the bathroom, when I get done I look in the cabinets for a spare tooth brush. I find about three and choose one. I brush my teeth and Aiden walks in as soon as I'm done.

He runs his hands through his hair and gives me a lazy small smile before turning around to pee.

Um ok. Guess he doesn't like privacy.

Once he's done he walks to the sink and starts brushing his teeth. I go back to the room and sit on the bed. After about 3 minutes he comes out of the bathroom and smirks at me.

He walks to me and pushes me back on to the bed hovering over me, he starts kissing all over my face making me laugh.

He pulls back and looks all over my face, taking in all my features, a small smile takes over his face but the look in his eyes breaks my heart.

He looks scared, like he knows his future, our future. Like he'll lose me for good.

I know there's going to be so much more that we have to get through, especially with his heart. But we will, we will get through it.

His Mia. That's what he said to me last night. I want to keep being his Mia, I always want to be his Mia.

He leans down bringing his lips to my ear. "Save some water?" He whispers before leaning back to see my reaction.

I try to keep my cool but on the inside I am screaming. I smile up at him and nod my head.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Aiden!" I sqeal and he brings his hand up to smack my ass. I let out a scream. We reach the bathroom and he immediately puts me down to start undressing.

We hurry to get our clothes off. Aiden gets his off first then turns the shower on, he sees I'm still undressing and comes to make the process easier. He hurriedly takes my clothes off before rushing me into the shower.

He pushes me against the shower wall and kisses me harshly. The kiss is heated and Aiden is not wasting any time.

"I need you around me now." He growls wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

He goes to push inside me but I stop him.

"Wait!" I yell, pressing hand to his chest.