Chapter 8: A slap in the face

Tito's POV

After leaving the office to get some fresh air, I felt suffocated with that insane woman. She's really testing my patience, if she thinks she can dare me, then she's completely wrong, I'm looking for an opportunity to sack her or even f**k her too.

I wandered back to the office after staying a while walking around the company. I used the opportunity to give instructions to boys in my clan, they have to do something before I get there.

Reaching my office, I pushed the door open and walked in, I turn to see my secretary sleeping on duty.

"What the h*ck is wrong with this hag?!" I yelled with a growl. I exhaled in order to control my anger, I pocketed my phone and frowned heavily.

I hate it when my workers are slothful, when they are lazy  like there is nothing to do and I end up wasting my money by paying them a salary.

"You must be kidding me!" I shook my head and walked to my table, I grabbed the cup of coffee on it.

Without wasting any time, I walked briskly to her side, she was snoring like a pig. I haven't met such a mannerless woman in my life, she turned her head to face me but she didn't wake up. She had drool on the side of her mouth and a little on the table.

"Disgusting!" I said coldly and poured the coffee in her face, luckily for her it was not hot and even if it was I wouldn't think twice too.

She gasped out of her sleep.

"You witch!" Fiorella gasped, she rubbed her wet face.

She turned to me and her eyes filled with shock, I stared angrily at her. "You are sleeping on duty while other are working, are you insane?!" I yelled, my cold voice echoed in the office.

My unfriendly eyes met with hers but she kept staring at me blankly.

"Did you change clothes?" Fiorella asked incoherently.

"You are really insane, indeed you are!" I said and had the urge to break the cup on her head.

"You w-wearing a pink shirt and blue trousers. How did you change so fast??" "Fiorella asked, with that surprised expression on her face.

"Where is Gwendolyn Ramos? "She muttered and got angrier.

This woman is getting on my nerves.

"Call that name again and you are dead!" I said cold and seriously.

She touched her sticky hair and said."It was a dream,"

She suddenly burst into laughter, she's acting crazy and it matches the way she's dressed, she removed her glasses and squinted before putting them back on.

"Boss, I thought you had fired me, thank goodness it was just a dream, that fiancee of yours, Gwendolyn Ramos, she came in my dreams, that ugly hag, I insulted her so much, she deserved it, she thought that she could have her way, that, fiancee of yours must be a witch...from the pit HELL!!!" She ranted emphasising on the last word.

I clenched hard unto the cup and smashed it on the ground.

"Ah!" She shrieked and touched her chest. I could see the sudden fear in her eyes and it pleased me.

I stepped over the broken pieces and moved closer to her and placed my hands on the arms of the seat, she shifted backwards, her eyes widened like saucers through those ugly glasses she's putting on.

"Haven't I warned you to take off these darn glasses!" I yelled and she shrieked, turning her face away from mine.

I removed it from her eyes and threw it on the table, I finally stared into those pretty grey eyes that I can't ignore.

'Something familiar about those eyes' I thought like I did earlier.

"Do I pay you to sleep?!" I spat out.

"Of course not B-boss, but I have to sleep, I'm not made of I-iron, I've got to sleep," Fiorella defended herself.

I couldn't believe my ears, she always has something to say, she knew how to talk back.

"Sleeping in the office isn't allowed," My frigid voice and cold breath smothered her cheek.

"B-boss you are getting too close to me, you are invading my space again," Fiorella shivered, turning away.

"This is my office," I reminded her coldly.

"And this is my space, I think I have to place a restraining order on you, you are trespassing,... please get away from me," Fiorella muttered in one breath.

I stared at her face that was stained with coffee.

Bringing my lips closer to hers, she suddenly faced me and I smashed my lips on hers and she tightened her lips not opening up. I slightly bit her lips and she moaned into my mouth, this was the second kiss and it was more intense, my cold lips sucked her warm lips, my eyes were wide open but hers was tightly shut.

The door suddenly flung open and I parted the kiss abruptly and stood straight.

"Tito!!!" Gwendolyn gasped, staring at me.

I didn't show any emotion of remorse or guilt at cheating on her, she should be used to this already.

"You are cheating on me with her? This...This Ugly duckling?" Gwendolyn yelled, staring hatefully at my new secretary.

"Now it's no more beautiful women but old plus Ugly hags!'' Gwendolyn yelled, her face filled with disbelief.

But I simply pocketed my hands giving her an expressionless look.

"Tito, don't you have anything to say?'' she asked.

"I have nothing to say to you." I replied with a stern expression.

"It's so easy for you to cheat on me?" Gwendolyn yelled, her eyes getting red.

"Point of correction, I'm not a hag!" My new secretary yelled and stood up, she picked up her cocky glasses and wore them back.

I walked to my table and lean close to it. Gwendolyn dropped her bag on the floor and rushed to attack my new secretary. I didn't flinch or move a muscle, I simply watched them with my hands folded to my chest.

They started pulling each other's hair but my new secretary ran away from Gwendolyn and came to my side. Gwendolyn rushed to her and raised her hand up, Before I could realise a thing, Fiorella dodged the slap and the heavy, resounding  landed on my face. My eyes widened as my face flew sideways.

"Dio mio (oh my God)!!!" Gwendolyn gasped in shock.