Chapter 19: Bad move!

Fiorella's POV

"B-boss please" I pleaded and snatched my hand from Enzo.

I quickly held Tito's other hand and he suddenly faced me. I wondered what he was going to bring out from behind him maybe his phone to call security.

"B-boss, calm down" I urged but instead of talking to me, he gripped my arm tighter.

"I hope you don't work here because you will be saying bye to your job!" Tito yelled and dragged me away.

I looked at Enzo and his face was filled with shock. Tito dragged me to the cafeteria.

"The Boss is touching," A girl commented.

"Isn't he engaged?" Another added.

Tito faced them and gave them an ugly look.

"Both of you, go to your departments, pack up your things and, leave the office immediately, you both are fired!" Tito shouted at the poor girls.

They dare not argue, they scurried out of the cafeteria.

"You didn't have to fire them, wasn't that too harsh?" I asked, feeling sorry for the girls.

He dragged me to a table.  "Sit down!" He yelled and sat down quickly.

He sat down as well and his eyeswere staring at me like he was trying to pierce into my soul, there is something cruel, familiar and strange about those eyes, they make me so scared.

"What gave you the right to flirt in the office, does this place look like a brothel to you where you act like a whore?" He thundered, his eyes filled with so much coldness.

I was stunned when I heard him call me a whore. "I'm not a whore" I retorted angrily.

"Enzo is my friend, we are just friends, he saved me from getting raped, I owe him a lot, he was just suggesting buying lunch for me" I explained, I don't know why I have to go this like I really owed him any explanation but I don't want to keep getting  on his bad side.

"Boss, now I'm hungry and I don't have any money, buy lunch for me?" I requested with a fake smile on my lips.

"No," He said sternly.

"B-boss but you sent my helper away, do you want me to die of hunger?" I asked, making a puppy face and blinking my eyelashes cutely.

Tito stared at me for a few seconds and looked away.

"Go bring lunch for me, if you want some, that's your business" Tito replied still frowning.

"Thanks Boss, keep frowning, you look like a bunny when you do that" I grinned and rushed to the counter.

I smirked, he looks nothing like a mere bunny but a hot, sexy bunny, he's really handsome. I ordered food and shook my head to get those ungodly thoughts out of my mind. I took the plates of food to the table, I gave him his and took mine.

"Boss please don't fire my friend, I'm sure he didn't  know who you were" I begged on Enzo's behalf.

Tito's deadly glare made me stop talking on the issue, I didn't waste one more minute before devouring the food, I am so hungry right now.

"B-boss aren't we going for the meeting anymore? '' I said with my mouth filled with food..

"You will reschedule it" He replied and coughed.

"B-boss, do you still have the flu?" I asked, I'm just doing this to annoy him, I think I enjoy frustrating him.

"Why do you care?"