Chapter 39: Magical night (1)

Fiorella keeps flapping in the water, she's getting weaker by the second and swallowing a whole lot of water.

Zelmira simply watches with a nasty and wicked smile on her lips, she can never be as delighted as she is now, even though she has never seen her flirting with Tito before but Fiorella has caught them having s*x the other time and she might open her loud mouth and rant it to Dante, staying with Dante is a blessing, more fame and money even though he's a boring man.

She prefers Tito because he's handsome, sexy, a million times better in bed than Dante, he's rich and above all, he has this regal attitude that excites her, Dante is too good, too simple making him totally uninteresting.

Tito walks into the swimming pool area, he had checked Fiorella's room again and she wasn't there, he asked some employees he saw in the hotel about her description and they told him she went to the swimming pool area.

His eyes widen when he sees Fiorella drowning.

"Ella!!!" He yells and runs towards the pool.

Zelmira is stunned to see him, she watches as he jumps into the water to save her, Fiorella suddenly stops moving. Tito pulls her out of the water and places her on the blue tiled floor.

"Fiorella..." He calls tapping her cheeks but there is no response from her.

He does CPR three times by pressing his hands on her chest several times but she doesn't respond.

Zelmira swallows hard. Tito does a mouth to mouth resuscitation, he does it twice and she coughs out water.

"Fiorella" He calls and her wet eyes slowly opens

He raises her up and holds her face.  "Can you hear me? " He asks rather gently .

She coughs out more water and releases heavy breath. Fiorella's eyes widens, she can't believe she's still alive, she looks at Tito and he's wet also.

"Can you walk?" He asks, staring at her wet lips.

Fiorella shook her head, too weak to even talk. Tito crosses her arm in his neck and carries her in bridal style, she's light as a feather. Tito faces Zelmira and glares at her.

"You pushed her right?" Tito yells making her flinch so badly, she loses balance because of her heels and falls into the pool making a huge splash.

"B*tch" Tito sneers and leaves from there.

Zelmira comes out of the water and gasps.

"I can't believe he just saved her" Zelmira said fearfully

"What will I do now?" Zelmira mutters with reddened eyes.

___

Tito drops her on her feet, and Fiorella shivers a bit.

"How do you feel?" He asks and holds up her thin chin.

"I feel... cold" She shivers.

Tito goes to turn on the heater, he comes back to her and takes his hand to her pyjamas blouse and starts unbuttoning it himself, the clothes are so stick to her body it looks transparent it makes her look sexy.

Fiorella gasps as he unbuttons her blouse, Tito's eyes meet with hers, he can't take his eyes away from those beautiful and surreal grey eyes.

Fiorella equally stares at his lips, small in that pretty soft looking beard of his, everything about him is alluring and causing a weird arousal in her, it's so seductive.

Tito eyes move from her sticky, wet hair, to her wet lips then her bra, the pink lacy bra pops out most of her cleavages, she really has big b**bs, from gazing at them you could determine their softness,Tito can't resist the temptation anymore, he hungrily slams his lips on her trembling lips and she gives in, their tongues sliding roughly into each other's mouths.

She has totally forgotten that she almost got drowned, she's rather intoxicated in this hot kiss.

He deepens the kiss and he nibbles on her lips , he parts the kiss and takes his lips to the nape of her neck, he smooches that spot and it sends shock waves into her body, her frail white fingers gripping his wet shirt as his lips gently sucks her skin.

A moan of pleasure escapes her lips, her eyelashes tighten against each other as his cold breath smoothers her neck.

After placing a hickey there, he kisses her lips again and they enjoy the tastes of each other's lips.

"Fiorella, you shouldn't allow this, not for a second time" Fiorella said inwardly but her limbs seem too weak to push him away instead she impulsively starts running her hands around his back as the kiss lengthens.

They continue kissing till it leads them to the bed, they both fall on it with him on top of her. Tito pulls away from the kiss and puts his face on the middle of chubby soft b**bs.

"Tito..." Fiorella moans and her hand grip her hair gently and the other on the sheets.

Tito loves the way she calls his name, something charming and enchanting about it, he wants to hear it every second.

He raises up himself and tears the remaining buttoned part of her blouse, Fiorella removes it herself and even helps him in taking off his shirt, she can't seem to control her emotions or urge right now.

That's the difference between him and Enzo, she has this erotic feeling and romantic feeling with Tito but with Enzo it's just fondness.

Fiorella can't get her eyes off his abs,he's quite hairy but it increases that handsomeness. It's a pity she can't recall anything from their first night but this man is like a Greek demigod.

Tito unhooks her bra and flings it off the bed,his eyes gawk on her exposed b**bs, the pink nîpples makes his dìck start erecting.

"Sexy" He mutters, they are larger in size than six years ago.

He gropes her nîpple with her nîpple in his mouth and starts sucking it like a hungry child for milk, his hands transfers to her b**bs and he starts massaging it.

"Hmm... "Fiorella moans, her grip becomes tighter on the sheets

Tito lays bites on her nîpple making her yelp, his hand still fondling her other b**b till it turns red with his finger prints, it's likes he's torturing her but she loves this kind of torture.

She could feel her clît start feeling aroused to his touches, her pûssy is so wet right now.

After sucking to his satisfaction, he releases her reddened nîpple.

Fiorella releases a beautiful moan, he lifts himself up from her and his hand goes to her wet trousers.

Fiorella holds his hands as he touches it.

"Once I start, I won't stop but even if you beg me" Tito mutters.

"It's not like it's our first time" Fiorella snickers nervously.

"You were drunk but now you aren't" He reminds her.

"I don't think I won't want you to stop" She smirks and he crashes his lips roughly on hers immediately dragging down her trousers and gripping her ãss.

"Ah..."