Chapter 79: Claiming his territory

Mr Denero reaches home, really displeased but he isn't one to give up so easily. Tito leaves his room and goes to meet his father.

"Any result?"

"N-no, it's her mother who is the stubborn one here, the girl seems calm and I saw how excited she became hearing that you have been released but her mother was the vast opposite," Mr Denero frowns.

He doesn't want his son to be heartbroken so he reserves the comments from Signora Ginvera.

"I don't know what to do about that lady, she's crazy and annoying," Tito snarls and pockets his hands.

"You look tired, you should have some rest," Tito smiles at him.

"I am not tired but stunned, how those women bombarded me with insults, if your Mamma was still alive, we would be hearing screams and pulling of hair," Mr Denero chuckles and becomes sad as he recalls his wife's death three years ago losing her to cancer wasn't easy but she could not fight it any more.

Tito feels sad as well but doesn't show it.  "Yeah, I would have loved to watch the wrestling match,"

Mr Denero's face brightened up and he laughed.

___

He hasn't stopped visiting Fiorella everyday, bugging her and her mother to forgive Tito but Signora Ginvera has refused to give him a chance. Mr Denero decides to bring Tito, maybe, if he apologised by himself, things could change.

Tito rings the doorbell and a woman in a maid's uniform opens the door. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"We are here to see Fiorella," Tito replies.

"Well, I have been instructed by- '' before she could finish her words, Mr Denero has already pushed her out of the way.

Tito walks in with him and is impressed by the size of the mansion, it's more bigger and beautiful inside than outside, Noelle runs out of the kitchen with an earphone on her ears.

She lifts up her gaze and directs it at Tito, she blinks her eyes thinking it's one of her imaginations but it's not, he is standing by the door with the annoying old man that bothers them everyday.

"Papa!!!" Noelle screams loudly and runs to hug him.

"Easy, baby," Tito smiles broadly and carries her up immediately she gets into his arms, Noelle holds him tightly because all these years, he has been disappearing anytime she hugged him.

"Papa," Noelle cries.

"I missed you so much, my baby," Tito smiles, controlling his emotions too, she is so big now, he can't believe he missed those little cute days of hers.

"I missed you too, why did you leave us?" Noelle cries loudly.

"Why?"

"I am sorry, forgive me," Tito sobs, she is getting heavier to hold by the moment, she is grown up now, no longer his baby, she's a twelve years old girl.

Tito sniffs and puts her down, the next person he sees beside the rails upstairs is Noello, who looks like has just seen a ghost.

"Champ?" Tito smiles at him, he didn't expect the next reaction.

"Papa!!!" Noello screams even louder than Noelle.

"These kids can give someone a heart attack," Mr Denero whines and covers his ears.

Noello runs to him like his twin did, he hugs Tito who didn't dare carry him. Tito ruffles his hair fondly and kisses it.

"I missed you son, it wasn't my intention not to call or visit you guys, I was dying each minute without you, but I wasn't in a position to call or text you, please forgive me," Tito apologises from the depth of his heart.

"What the hell is the yelling about?" Lilian yells, she has been lying on the couch all this while, the blindfold was on her forehead instead of her eyes.

When she heard Papa, she thought it was one of their pranks. Tito turns to see this little girl standing on the couch, she is the carbon copy of Fiorella, the resemblance is too much. Lilian squints at him and recognizes him from the photos.

"You are my Papa, right?" Lilian asks, pouting her cute pink lips thoughtfully.

"Yes," Tito nods.

"You are so good looking, more than in the photos very handsome," Lilian giggles and jumps down from the couch, she catwalks to Tito and grins, revealing those cute white sets of teeth.

"I don't really miss you because I don't even know you," She blurts out, hurting Tito's feelings unknowingly.

Tito sighs and bends down to her level. "You look so much like your Mamma, beautiful," He smiles and pecks her nose making her cheeks turn red.

"Really?"

"Yes, my principesca." Tito grins and pulls her into a hug.

Lilian grins and hugs him back, fortunately Signora Ginvera is not around to witness this, or she might have used a broom to send him to hell.

Tito savours the warm hug for a long while then breaks it.

"Papa, you have a lot to tell us, we need a better explanation, we are not six years old kids anymore," Noello mutters sternly.

"I know..."

"Handsome, come have your seat," Lilian smiles and holds her little hand in his huge hand and pulls him to the couch.

Noelle gets jealous and walks in between them breaking the hold between father and daughter. "He is, not only your Papa, duh,"

Tito laughs, a hearty laugh, one he hasn't had for a long time now.

He sits with the kids, Mr Denero joins them and watches as they happily talk about their experiences throughout the years, Lilian has a more jovial attitude, she is so social even as young as she is.

"That's when Noello broke three of his teeth, it made a space in his mouth that looked like a window," Lilian laughs, they all laugh except Noello who glares coldly at her.

"Your stare, can do me nothing, bro," Lilian winks.

"Argh!, I hate her,"

"They don't mean anything they say or do but just know if no one likes you then I love you," Tito smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Thanks, Papa," She giggles, he smiles when he hears that name from her.

Noello and Noelle glares at her, she glares back at them too and makes funny and mocking faces. The door opens and Fiorella walks in laughing with Sergio. Tito drops Lilian on the couch and rises to his feet.

Fiorella's laughter dies slowly when she sees Tito, her bag drops to the floor showing how shocked she is.

"Tito..." Fiorella gasps, she removes her hands from Sergio's grip and walks briskly to Tito. They embrace each other, Fiorella can't stop herself from crying, she misses him so much.

Tito breaks the hug and places his hand on her cheek, she hasn't changed and she even looks more beautiful. Tito stares at her lips and kisses her instantly, Fiorella gives in, sucking his lips wildly.

Sergio's eyes dilates, he feels his heart crumbling to pieces as he watches them devour each other's lips intensely. Tito smiles in between the kiss and cute sounds are heard from their lips smacking on each other. Lilian's mouth is wide open, Noelle and Noello do justice by covering her not so innocent eyes with their hands.

Tito knows he has to claim his territory, he grabs her ass in the process making Fiorella moan out. Sergio didn't realise when he loses balance and has to place his hand on the pillar for support.