Chapter 13: Molested

Fiorella's POV

I had to run all the way from where I was dropped by the cab to the company, I actually thought it was a company for making threads but I was wrong. I reached the reception and the receptionist was acting so rudely, I felt like dragging her blonde hair and slapping the hell out of her.

Just when I was about to put my thoughts to action, I saw the Boss and other men. I don't know if they are partners or shareholders but I followed anyways.

By the time I reached inside, the men were making nasty comments about me. For the first time, I really felt bad about something. I have to save money, I can't use everything for transportation. I shared the documents with them and Tito stood up and walked to the other side of the table with the hard drive.

He put it into the projector and instead of showing the new clothing collections, it showed a s*x video. I gasped in shock, after looking at Tito who looked like he was going to kill me on the spot, he looks so scary right now.

I suddenly felt dizzy, everywhere spinning like I was on a roller coaster.

"My head" I held on to the chair so I wouldn't fall to the floor. I closed my eyes and flickered them open again.

"What's this Mr Denero?!" One of the men asked, pointing at the s*x video that was still playing.

"What do you take us for? Do you see us as jokes?!" Another one thundered.

Tito didn't say anything in his defence or mine.

"You wanted to show us a new collection but this is what you show us instead, if you are corrupt that doesn't mean you should corrupt us as well, this is such a disgrace!" the first man that talked, yelled again.

"Mind your words" Tito glared at the man. The man adjusted his tie and cleared his throat.

"I meant this was inappropriate" He said in a more modest way.

"Sir, it isn't our fault, I don't know how it got exchanged, there must be a mistake, I'm so sorry." I intervened but it only made matters worse.

"First you brought a secretary that resembles a psychiatric patient," He insulted me and I gasped.

This man hasn't seen me without these outdated clothes, my beautiful sexy shape, my pretty looks, if he sees me he would drop dead out of shock.

"Sir, don't insult me, not because I am dressed like this gives you the right to insult or belittle me, my looks don't matter, it's what is in my head," I argued.

"I don't see anything significant in your brain, you brought a s*x video to show us, how babaric !" He exclaimed and stood to his feet.

The others followed his lead and stood up. Tito removed the hard drive.

"You were talking like a broken record but do you know that I can bring down your company" Tito said coldly. "Your words are insultive and with one phone call, I can make you lick my feet!" He yelled.

The board room went silent, no one dared talk back.

"We are sorry, Mr Denero" they apologized in fear.

I am surprised how humble, they suddenly became. People are so scared of him.

"And you!!!" Tito said pointing at the man who started the whole insult.

"Do you still cherish your job as an assistant Ceo" Tito asked, that question seemed too dangerous to respond too.

The man was already visibly shaking. "Y-yes"