Chapter 20: Mood for Sex

"What!!!"

They all exclaim in the room, Enzo spat out the remaining water in his mouth. Noello grins wickedly from where he's standing, he reserved that water for those he doesn't like, he hid it in the kitchen where no one would find it, then when unwanted visitors come, he will make them drink it.

"Why are you so naughty?" Signora Ginvera scolds him and grabs his hand and starts spanking his b*tt.

"Don't spank me" Noello yells dramatically and is able to wriggle out of her grip and run to his room.

"Son, are you alright?" Signora Ginvera is concerned about him.

"I want to throw up," Enzo said and rushes out of there to any room he could enter.

"Enzo" Fiorella calls worriedly, she attempts standing but Signora Ginvera stops her.

"Leave him alone for now" She mutters and sighs.

___

Enzo vomits everything he had eaten, he washes his face and mouth repeatedly.

"Such an awful kid" He mumbles and walks out of the bathroom to see Noello gazing disdainfully at him.

"I know you like my Mamma and you are trying to make her like you back, but let me tell you something, I will never allow the both of you to be together" Noello yells furiously.

He will never let his mom be with another man, he will never accept a step dad. Enzo is stunned by the little boy's reaction but he knows this child isn't acting like every other kid his age, he can't even believe that he's feeling threatened by a child.

"I like your mom, and I won't deny that fact," Enzo reveals and moves close to Noello who looks like he's going to punch his face at any minute.

Enzo bends down to his level and tries touching him but Noello smacks his hand away. Enzo takes a good look at Noello and remembers the man who dragged Fiorella away from him but he discards the thought.

"You can't be with my mom and that's final, today you drank toilet water, you might be drinking poison next" He threatens, his face looks so serious, his little lips curves downwards forming a huge frown.

"Your mom can't be alone forever, she needs someone to support her and I'm not scared of you" Enzo said.

He doesn't know why he said that but deep inside this boy scares him.

"You should be scared but anyways you are somewhat right, if you want me to like you, you have to gain my trust" Noello said cunningly and moves closer to Enzo.

Enzo raises his brow in disbelief and asks. "What should I do to gain your trust"

"I need you to get a tracking device for Mamma, she isn't safe in the company where she works, they have connections to Mafias and dangerous people '' Noello acts sneakingly, he needs to protect his mother.

"How did you know that?" Enzo asks, shocked by this child's intelligence.

"You are an officer right? sort it out yourself and I need the tracking device as soon as possible, I need one that can fit Mamma's phone" Noello demands and pockets his hands.

"If you want my trust, then earn it" Noello smirks and walks out of his room.

Enzo releases the breath he has been holding, he touches his chest before standing up, he leaves the room and goes to Fiorella.

"Enzo, I'm sorry for what Noello did, that child is strange" Fiorella apologises.

"He's a cold child, I will wonder where he got his bad attitude from" Signora Ginvera mutters, stroking Noelle's hair.