Chapter 77: Time flies

5 years later

"I am going to tell my Mamma," Lilian screams running after Noello who keeps running around the house with her doll.

"She is my Mamma too,"

"Noello Flavio Denero," Lilian screams and jumps over the couch just like Noello, she is as naughty as Noello, she looks pretty much like Fiorella when she was her age but her attitude is that of Tito, she's rude, nasty but playful not cold like Noello.

They are no longer living in their old house, Fiorella has bought a mansion, the kids are happy there but they miss Tito so much, Lilian knows Tito as her father because Fiorella has shown her some pictures of him.

Lilian finally catches Noello. Noello is taller and well built, he doesn't look fourteen but sixteen or eighteen and he is more handsome than ever.

"Give me my doll," Lilian yells but Noello has a tight grip on it.

"You are a jerk!" Lilian cries, she learnt that word from Noelle.

"What do you think?" Noello mocked.

"A spider!" Lilian yells pointing at the side of the chair.

"Aah!" Noello screams and runs out of the chair, he drops the doll in the process.

Lilian grips her doll and sticks her tongue at Noello "I fooled you, dummy,"

"This is why I never wanted a sibling!" Noello yells frustratedly and runs after Lilian, who laughs loudly as she runs around.

Fiorella walks into the mansion, she doesn't look older one bit, it's like time didn't pass at all, she doesn't look different from five years ago, she still has the same sexy body, her hair is curled and shorter, she is wearing a versace brand, she is damn attractive in the red sleeved jumpsuit, it cost thousands of dollars, her shoes are expensive as well, she is now handling Dante's company and it has been doing great, becoming the Silicon groups biggest competition, she has changed the company's name to Fantasy, it sounds strange but it's a name that fits her life, she is living her life like a fairy tale.

Fiorella sighs and sweeps her hair off her shoulder flinging it to the back in the process, she gorgeously walks to the couch and sits down, she takes off her heels and exhales tiredly.

She hears running footsteps and it's no one but Lilian,"My Mamma" She screams cutely.

"My principesca" Fiorella smiles and hugs her tightly.

"Welcome Mamma, did you get anything for me?" Lilian giggles and checks Fiorella's bag to sees bars of chocolates.

"Is this for me Mamma?" Lilian asks excitedly.

"Yes my love, they are for you" Fiorella smiles and hugs her again, she recalls when she dropped her but Noello luckily caught her before she could fall, it was a good safe that day, she is holding a grudge against Tito for taking his decision without her knowledge, he couldn't even tell his kids and her a proper goodbye, it's like they never mattered to him in the first place.

Lilian pulls away from the hug, she sits beside her and starts eating the chocolates immediately she opens the box, Fiorella pats her head gently as she eats.

Noello and Noelle come downstairs wearing matching outfits, Noelle is a beauty, her hair is much longer but she isn't as tall as Noello, she is growing rapidly because she has little bõõbs on her chest.

"Welcome Mamma" they greet in unison.

"Thanks babies" Fiorella smiles and removes her earrings.

They stand staring weirdly at her.

"What?"

"Where's Papa?Did he leave us again?" Noelle asks teary eyed, these questions are like stabs to her heart, there is no day that passes without them asking about their father, they miss him so much.

"Papa is on a long trip..."

"He can't call !" Noello cuts in.

"I want to meet Papa too" Lilian mutters and chews cutely.

"We want to see Papa too"

Fiorella sighs not knowing what to do.
___
Next day, Fiorella goes to work as usual but someone visits her, he is a Billionaire, he is handsome, has blonde hair, well built body, he is well mannered and a gentleman, no woman who speaks to him doesn't fall for his charms or talk to him but he isn't interested in them he has eyes for only one woman and that is Fiorella Evette.

He is better known as Sergio Romero,an Italian resort Billionaire.

With his guards by his side, he walks to Fiorella's office where he is highly welcomed.

"Rella" Sergio said with a handsome smile. His guards stands outside.

"Sergio" Fiorella smiles and stands up to her feet, they walk to each other and peck each other's cheeks even though he wants to kiss her lips.

"How was your trip?" Fiorella smiles and holds his hand.

"My trip went well, Bambina" He winks at her and she chuckles a bit.

"I am happy about that, I just thought that your siblings must have stressed you out" Fiorella laughs, she met Sergio at a party, he caught her attention though he approached and he was charming and attractive though not as Tito but since then they have been close.

"Yes, they stressed my ass out, it was terrible and fun too, I enjoyed myself so much, the food, hm" He unconsciously moaned, making her smile.

He takes his, seat and she slaps his arm playfully "And you ate it all without thinking of me, I won't forgive you for this, you couldn't even bring some for me"

Sergio thinks he has really offended her, she has an angry expression on her face, he holds her hands.

"I am sorry, I thought about it but the food would be ruined before I arrive" Sergio apologises.

She can't believe that he took her seriously, Fiorella smirks and decides to play along, she tries going away but he grips her hand and pulls her to him, she slips and falls directly on him.

Her butt lands on his lap and their eyes meet.

Sergio needs her to give him a chance, he loves her and wants her to feel the same about him, he leaves her hand, grabs the back of her, neck their lips slam on each other, she gasps and he sinks his tongue into her mouth.

___

Tito has been released today from jail, he is in his father's mansion.

After washing up and changing into new clothes, he hasn't changed either, he never had a tough time in jail, he was the boss in there and outside too.

"Boss" Daniel hails and lowers his gaze.

"Any news about Fiorella" Tito inquires, he has had Daniel monitoring Fiorella since the time he has been in prison.

"There is a new development...I see her constantly with a man, I decided to research about him and his name is Sergio Romero, he is a resort Billionaire and he really had interest in her, Boss" Daniel reports.

Tito frowns and clenches his fist'Has she forgotten about me so fast '

He thinks and throws the towel in his hand to the floor.