Chapter 25: Lies

Fiorella's POV

I was shocked to see him and now more agitated that he's staring at my son, the resemblance is explicable, it was obvious that these two are related. This might be why I found everything about his familiar from kiss to his touches, he's the bastard that ruined my relationship with Dante, I finally the stranger I had a one night stand with.

"Boss!" I said still with a shocked expression on my face.

Tito faced me, his eyes visibly asking me questions, such a quizzical gaze from his eyes.

"Who are you to Mamma?" Noelle asked and hugged my legs.

"I'm your mom's boss, she works for me," Tito replied.

"I know you are among those king pins, and dangerous people" Noello said fearlessly.

Tito was stunned for a few seconds but quickly recovered.

"You are such a smart and daring kid but you should watch what you say sometimes" Tito cautioned.

I didn't like the way he said those words, it sounded like an advice and also like a threat.

"You are right, I'm daring and you don't scare me because it should be the other way round," Noello replied coldly.

"Erm... welcome sir, do you need anything, you should have your sit," Signora Ginvera said and my heart fell.

I faced her with pleading eyes not to insist if he refuses but Tito gladly accepted the invitation.

"Yes, I would like have a seat," Tito said and I gritted my teeth.

Signora Ginvera went inside to bring out two chairs, she gave Tito one and he sat down.  "Mamma," I grimaced.

Tito gazed at Noelle who didn't let go of my legs. "My name is Tito,What's your name?" Tito asked, his voice not any nicer or less cold.

He doesn't know anything about children or how to treat them.

"Stop being flirty with my sister!" Noello challenged with a pout.

"Flirty? you've got a turn of phrase boy" Tito said and I cleared my throat.

"Your name is Tito, I really like your name, my name is Noelle and I'm Noello's twin sister," Noelle replied cutely.

"Did he ask you about your genetics? He just asked for your name, why can't you ever speak for only yourself?" Noello thundered.

My face palmed, this kids love to disgrace me.

"I don't remember, mentioning your name" Noelle ranted and eyed her brother.

"You are twins" Tito muttered, his expression didn't show any surprise.

"Kids, come into the shop, and have a piece of the cake left last night" Signora Ginvera intervened.

Noello scoffed at his grandma and stormed into the shop.  "Don't do that to you Grandma like that, learn some manners, Noello" I yelled, not pleased by his behavior.

"Grandma, I'm your best grandchild so give me the remaining cake" Noelle said cutely and went to hold her grandma's hand.

She smiled and took Noelle inside leaving Tito and I alone.  My eyes twitched and I adjusted my glasses.

"Your bag" Tito said and stretched out the bag to me.

"Thank you" I forced a smile and took the bag from him.

I swallowed hard and took a chair and sat beside him.  "Do you want anything? I'm sorry for troubling you and making you bring my bag, oh, I can be so forgetful" I uttered and slapped her forehead.