Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies

Fiorella pukes almost everything she had eaten into the bathroom sink, she washes her face after and wonders what's wrong with her exactly. She holds her head feeling extremely dizzy, she belches lightly and leans on the wall for support.

"Why am I feeling this way?" Fiorella mutters and spits.  "It's all because of that fool, he's acting like a rude, spoiled brat now," Fiorella hisses and packs her hair into a messy bun, the strands are disturbing.

She comes out of the bathroom wiping her lips, her eyes lands on him and she shoots a glare that doesn't seem to affect him one bit.

"Stop glaring at me, I am not the cause of your problems," Tito pouts.

"Whatever," Fiorella scoffs loudly.

"Take this food away, it's irritating, '' Tito said and turns his face away.

Fiorella folds her fists angrily, she feels like punching the hell out of him right now or banging his head against something hard so he will stop acting like a jerk. Fiorella walks to him and takes the food from the bed.

"Remember to lock the door and not come back here," Tito orders and lays down on the bed.

Fiorella hisses loudly and leaves the room.

"He didn't even ask what was wrong with me," Fiorella pouts and slams the door shut.

___

Shawnte later arrives after a long trip to Russia, when he arrived he heard what had happened to Tito, it happened on the night of his flight.

Shawnte walks into the room, Tito faces him but can't recognize him either.

"Boss, how are you?" Shawnte asks but Tito simply stared at him.

He understands his predicament but it's disheartening.

"I am Shawnte, how are you?" Shawnte asks awkwardly and scratches the back of his head.

"I am cool, I hate that everyone keeps asking me that," Tito pouts his lips.

Shawnte walks close to his bed and smiles.  "Well, it's because you are quite sick, you can't recall things so people around you would be worried," Shawnte smiles.

"I don't want their pity, it's annoying," Tito rants and folds his arms.

"Well, she is taking care of you and you should appreciate that rather than be ungrateful," Shawnte said in an offensive manner.

Tito doesn't react but rather looks calm. If it is the old Tito, he would have brought out a gun and point it at him or even kill him for using such a careless tone with him. Shawnte smiles, it's quite advantageous that he has lost his memories, he is less fierce and arrogant.

"Maybe you are right but I don't just like her, I don't know why but I dislike her, period! and there is nothing you would say that would make me change my mind about her," Tito argues, convinced that his actions are right.

Shawnte sits on his bed, that is a daring move.

"If only you knew who she was, I would have sworn that you would never treat her as badly as you do now. I heard her cursing in the kitchen and ranting about how rude you have been towards her," Shawnte scolds, his tone now more authoritative and less subjective.

"She can rant all she wants," Tito rolls his eyes.

Shawnte chuckles and decides to ask questions.

"You really don't remember anything, Boss?" Shawnte inquires, wondering if this is an act or if it's real.

Tito squints at him and almost smiles but doesn't.

"Do I look like I'm pretending?" Tito asks with a sinister look on his face.

Shawnte is taken aback by the devilish look on his face.  "B-boss, are you pretending?" Shawnte can't help asking again, he is so confused about what is happening in front of him right now.

Tito laughs it off. "I don't know why all of you ask stupid questions, why would I pretend  like I have lost memories when obviously I have, I can't remember anything, I am someone who couldn't even remember his own name, and you come here asking me stupid and silly questions, do you think I am enjoying this? I couldn't even remember my own name, do you know how that feels?"

Tito goes suddenly hysterical like he has lost it or something.

"Boss, calm down, I only asked a simple question,"

"In fact I don't like you either, leave my room," Tito yells angrily.

"Boss, I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, forgive me,"

"If I regain my memory...since I am your boss, as a matter of fact you are fired," Tito yells angrily.

"No Boss please, I am sorry I will never ask such questions again," Shawnte pleads.

"Leave!"

Shawnte flinches and leaves the room immediately. Tito plasters a smirk on his face before his face turns evil and vindictive.

"Fiorella," He mutters and clenches his fist.

___

Fiorella goes to Enzo's house, she is like an angry bull right now.

"He keeps acting like a jerk, I swear I can't take this anymore, the kids want to see him but I can't let them see this new Tito that acts more like an idiot than anything else," Fiorella yells.

Enzo seems weirdly quiet and it's really strange because any topic about Tito brings turbulence.

"Enzo." Fiorella calls and walks to the bar counter where he is seated.  "Are you alright?" Fiorella asks.

Enzo sighs and replies. "I already released the videos, they are in the hands of the police now,"

"You did what?!" Fiorella yells.

"Tito is going to prison," Enzo smiles.

"He has amnesia," Fiorella argues.

"Who cares, he is going to pay for your father's death once and for all," Enzo smiles and kisses her lips but she pushes him away.

"I don't want that!"

"I beg your pardon!" Enzo gasps.

___

Signora Aria's mansion ***

"You can have your seat, miss," the cute, chubby maid gestures.

"Thank you," Laura smiles and sits on the beautiful silver L-shaped couch.

"I am here to see Signora Aria, I have something extremely important to tell her, ' Laura smirked wickedly.