Chapter 33: Brokenhearted

"Ouch" Noello groans and touches his stomach.

Tito smirks wider and he stands up, he goes to them.

"Where does it hurt?" Tito asks mischievously.

"It hurts everywhere" Noello cries louder making a scene.

Fiorella is touching every part of his body, she's scared of having her second child sick, the first has taken a toll on her.

"Let's take him to the doctor" Tito suggests, he's scared of needles too and if his son has carried most of his traits that means he would be afraid of needles as well.

Noello's eyes widens when he heard him talk about doctors.

"They will give you an injection and you will be fit as a fiddle in no time" Tito grins.

"No" Noello shakes his head vigorously, syringes are his worst enemies.

"Why, I thought everywhere was hurting" Tito mutters.

"No, I'm fine, it's not hurting anywhere" Noello straightens up himself and glares at Tito.

"Are you really fine?, I could go call the doctor"

" No!"

" I'm fine, it's a miracle, the pain has stopped "Noello mutters.

"If you say so" Fiorella smiles and pecks his hair.

"Mamma, quit it" He yelps, pushing his mother away, he licks his lips smothered with bolognese sauce.

Fiorella sighs and faces Tito.

"The doctor said we could meet Noelle soon, I will wait till she wakes up so we can see her,"Tito muttere and held her hand again.

" Will you really wait? "Fiorella asks, she doesn't think he will care that much about children.

"Yes" He nods and fondles her knuckles.

They go back to their seats and continue chattering, Noello continues staring at them, he suddenly goes to both of them.

"Are you my papa? Because Mamma never talked about him," Noello inquires, still glaring at Tito. He has noticed their resemblance and he acts like him.

There is an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Yes, he's your Papa" Fiorella replies and smiles.

"What!, you can't be my papa after leaving for all these years, you are such a bastard, you were never here when Mamma needed you or when we need you, you are a son of a b*tch!" Noello yelled insultively.

Tito is taken aback by his outburst.  "Noello!" Fiorella shuns, she's so shocked by the foul words that he uses, that was too much from him.

"Don't talk to him like that, he's your papa and he never knew you both existed, it's complicated, don't be irrational" Fiorella mutters, with a more serious tone she continues "He never knew about you two, you should not have hateful feelings, he saved your sister's life".

"He first poisoned her, I know his master plan, he wanted to poison Noelle, bring an antidote and act like a saviour, so that we can accept him in our lives but you are so mistaken" Noello argues defiantly.

He watches his Mamma struggle everyday to meet up their needs, it was never easy for her or Grandma and now his so called papa pops out of nowhere and thinks he would accept him that easily, he's terribly mistaken.

"I will never accept you as my Papa!" Noello yells and storms away to God knows where.

Fiorella's mouth part in shock, she turns slowly to Tito who looks dumbfounded as well.

"H-he"

"He's still a kid, he will get over his hate soon" Tito sighs.

___

Gwendolyn is still sobbing but silently, her eyes look puffy, she has been crying for hours, her maid simply watches her, she can't console her or even try to touch her, she still values her job.

Gwendolyn touches her stomach, when she noticed the symptoms and she missed her period, she was so happy about it. It has been her dream to get pregnant for him and give his heir but now it's all gone.

"My baby" She cries gently.

Two men walk into the hospital room .

"Leave" Gwendolyn turns to the maid and orders her.

"Yes my lady" the maid bows briefly and leaves the room quickly.

"Good evening" they greet simultaneously.

"I need you to follow Tito wherever he goes when he finds twins, those twins will be your target, kidnap them, I will get rid of them myself" Gwendolyn orders.

"Do you understand, he made me lose my child, I'm going to get rid of those peasants he now sees as important" Gwendolyn steers,her voice and countenance is hateful and dark.

The hatred in her eyes is burning like fire.

"I want it done as soon as possible" She sniffs and wipes her tears away.

The polyclinic***

Noelle is wide awake but she can't talk too much or for too long, she's connected to a drip and she has a nasal cannula attached to her nostrils.

"How are you, baby?" Fiorella asks, touching her hand gently.

"I don't like this... thing in my nose" She complains.

"You just have to bear with it, you will be fine soon," Tito said to her.

"W-where... are... my chocolates?" Noelle stutters.

"You are so greedy" Noello rolls his eyes.

"You will have another one that would be more tasty than the first one, I promise" Tito promises and kisses her knuckles.

"You are nice..."She pauses, "I think I like you" Noelle smiles childishly.

"I will be nice to only you, you are special, I won't be nice to other people" Tito glares at Noello.

Noello eyes him and scoffs.

"I could even fill a room as big as this with loads of chocolates, your stomach would be so big by the time you finish eating them" Tito exaggerates, demonstrating with his hands.

Fiorella giggles and interrupts "I won't let her end up with stomach ache or toothache, so I will help her in finishing it"

"Mamma" Noelle giggles.

Noello simply sneers.

Tito holds her hand as they reach outside the hospital, its delightful staring at her, she's an epitome of beauty.

"You look better without those awful and terrifying glasses,you are beautiful" Tito beams, Fiorella finds herself smiling like a fool.

"Thank...you" She mutters, her heart is racing faster than usual, it's happening again, she hates that feeling but can't control it.

Tito grips her small waist into his hands pulling her closer to him, her hands landing on his shoulders.

He can hear her heartbeat like he expected, his touch makes her quiver.

Tito slams his lips on on hers, he presses his lips harder on hers and she gives in, she opens her lips and his tongue slides into her mouth, twirling with his tongue, their nose bumping into each other as the kiss intensifies.she loves that vanilla taste from his lips and he is relishing the creamy, minted taste from her mouth, he can't get enough of it, her hands move to his face and she starts caressing his beard gently as she savours the kiss, it's full of sudden emotions.

Enzo is more than shocked watching them, he almost falls backwards staring at them, the bouquet of flowers in his hands fall to the ground.

He's blinking so much right now because he can feel tears coming,his heart breaks into a million pieces.