Chapter 21: Love triangle

"Wait... excuse me!!!" Fiorella gasps and moves away from the table.

"You sent her away and she has already turned me on, so you have to take her place" Tito replies sternly and stands up to his feet.

"B-boss, you really don't want to do this, this is a grave sin, its improper , you shouldn't be having any relationship with your employees," Fiorella warns and steps back.

The Identification card in her hand slips off but she holds on to her bag.

"Oh really, then you should have thought of that before sending my prey away" Tito smirks, his eyes glinting with lust.

Even though she looks like a pathetic nerd, he wants to see what's under that shapeless skirt she's wearing, her underneath can't be ugly as her dressing is.

He starts moving forward to her while Fiorella keeps stepping backwards, her heart is racing so fast, she hates feeling like this when he's trying to get close to her. He's getting more close and her back suddenly hits the door, Tito cages her with his hands.

"Wrong move" Tito beams and gazes at her, those grey-eyes he has seen before but can't remember where, he gazes at her pink lips, his hand slowly moves to her heart shaped chin, her skin is soft and exciting to touch.

Her lips start trembling when he takes his long, slender fingers there. "B-boss...we are in the office" Fiorella stutters and swallows hard.

"Don't remind me" Tito frowns but keeps caressing her lips.

"I...can put a restraining order on you for harass... ment" Fiorella threatens but he doesn't seem to care.

Fiorella takes her hand to the door knob but Tito's hand gets there first and he locks the door. Fiorella turns her face away as he leans close to her.

"Boss, get away from me," Fiorella pleads.

Tito can still hear her heartbeat. "Your heart is beating fast, again." Tito whispers in her ear, his low, husky voice sending shivers down her spine.

Fiorella can't seem to control her nervousness around him. Tito places his lips on her neck and starts sucking it, he wasn't joking when he said he was going to f**k her. Fiorella is stopping herself from moaning right now, his touches are so familiar, like this isn't the first time he has done this.

Fiorella tightens her closed eyes and uses all her strength to kick his loin with her knee.

"F**k!" Tito curses and tumbles back holding that particular place.

Fiorella quickly opens the door and rushes out.

"Come back here!" Tito yells angrily. .

"Ah..."He groans in pain

" You will pay for this"

____

Enzo is sitting in Laura's office, directly facing her, she won't lie she has eyes on him, she immediately got attracted to him as she saw his face.

There is something cute and sexy, drawing her to him, those dreamy eyes of his, his pink lips and his chubby cheeks, she can die to taste those lips.

After he had brought her to the office, he left to complete his duties but Laura made him promise that he would come back and here he is, he's really a man of his word.

"What's your name?" Laura asks with a flirty smile on her lips.

"Enzo Colombo " He replies, smiling as well.

"Enzo is just an abbreviation actually" Enzo adds.

"I love abbreviations" Laura smirks.

"I believe you are an intelligent man, why did you decide to become a cleaner?" Laura inquires, her eyes are saying something else though.

She wants to ask if he is single or has a girlfriend, if she can kiss him, those are the questions she wishes to ask but she doesn't want to scare him off.

"It's a modest job and at least I can afford some of my household bills, '' Enzo replies.

He doesn't know what she wants from him, it's really weird that the general manager of the company would take sudden interest in a cleaner and moreover, he doesn't like the look she's giving him.

"That's good of you, anyways my name is Laura '' Laura introduces herself and stretches her hand in a way that she bends and part of her cleavage gets exposed.

"A beautiful name for a nice woman like you" Enzo compliments and she blushes.

He shakes her hand and the warm, red blush on her cheeks thickens.

"Thank you" She smiles and he lets go of her hand.

"Miss Laura"

"Don't you call me Miss, it's Laura, I love it that way" Laura smiles at him.

"But it's not pro-"

"I insist"

Enzo doesn't really agree with calling her by her name but he has to keep up the good guy image,he then calls her name with a, but of difficulty "Alright,La-laura"

"You did it, it wasn't so hard after all" Laura smiles and flings her hair backward exposing more of her b**bs.

"Let's have lunch in the cafeteria later" Laura suggests and he smiles.

"Not a bad idea because I'm quite broke right now" Enzo chuckles.

Laura laughs heartily and places her hand on his hand.

"You can order anything, it will be on me" Laura seductively smiles and starts trailing her fingers on his hand.

Enzo notices her flirty acts but he isn't one bit interested, he has eyes for only one woman and that is...

The door suddenly opens and it's Fiorella.

"Fiorella," Laura said, a bit surprised.

Fiorella closes the door behind her, Enzo sees her and smiles. "Enzo!" Fiorella exclaims, she's a bit surprised that he is Laura's office, her eyes suddenly go to their hands that are lapped.

Enzo quickly withdraws his hand, he doesn't want her to get the wrong impression about things, he gets up as well.

"Heartbeat" Enzo smiles and hugs her.

Laura is stunned and hurt when they hug, she takes the glass of water beside her and gulps the content till the last drop.

"I came here to clean" Enzo lies to justify his purpose in her office.

"It's alright, are you okay? did you end up with a stomach ache?" Fiorella asks softly and adjusts her glasses.

She touches his face with care, every move they make is annoying and irritating Laura so much.

"No, I got home and took some laxatives and antibiotics and I'm fine now" Enzo replies, happy that she cares about him.

Laura grips the glass so tightly with all her strength, Fiorella's show of affection to the man she has feelings for is hurtful.

"Laura" Fiorella called and turned to Laura.

Enzo squints when he sees the hickey on her neck. "A hickey" He mutters.

"Laura is my friend," Fiorella tells him.

"Such a coincidence" Enzo laughs.

Enzo wraps his hand around Fiorella's waist, she's not comfortable about it but she doesn't oppose either.

"And who is Fiorella to you?" Laura asks Enzo.

"She's my girlfriend," Enzo replies. The glass Laura is holding shatters to pieces.