Chapter 34: Under the rain of love

Fiorella's POV

I couldn't stop kissing his lips and nibbling on it as softly as my lips could, this is the longest and deepest kiss we've ever had and this time with my full consent, it didn't look like he was going to break the kiss at any minute.

I couldn't breathe, the kiss was getting wilder by the second that passed, his finger started deepening into my waist giving me a tingling feeling in my stomach, like butterflies roaming in my belly.

He bit my lips and a moan escaped my lips.

"Tito" I found myself moaning in between the kiss, I couldn't control it.

Another bite and I could feel I was going to moan again, I would be giving him the wrong ideas, we are just together because of our kids there should be no romantic relationship between us.

I had to pull away from the kiss, I parted the kiss and moaned out, his hands transferred to my face,I licked my swollen lips. I looked into those honey eyes and smiled.

"I don't think we should be... doing this" I said, it was a bit difficult to put my words together.

"Why not?" He asked, his tone sounded annoyed.

"Because...because, it's not right" I finally found my voice and yanked his hands off my waist.

"I'm sure you have no one in your life" Tito said, he had this certainty in his voice.

"How do you know that?" I glared at him.

"Who is he?"his expression hardened.

I wanted to say something but remembered what he did to that man who tried to rape me, I decided to keep quiet.

"You see, you have no one" He rolled his eyes.

"Well you are still engaged to Gwendolyn Ramos" I said, calling her name with disdain.

"We shall see about that soon" He smirked and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I felt like going wild again but he pulled away.

"Tell me you didn't like that" He muttered victoriously and walked away to his car.

"Such a proud jerk" I hissed and walked back into the hospital.

___

Two days later, we returned home with Noelle who is now hale and hearty, she was already playing and disturbing Noello as she reached home.

"I'm glad she's playing so much" Signora Ginvera smiled at me.

"Yes, Mamma, I am so happy that she's safe, I was more than frightened when I heard the false death news, I felt like a part of me died but I am elated that she's safe and sound" I smiled at her and held her hands.

"How do you feel now?Have you taken your drugs?" I asked, I'm concerned about her health as well.

"Yes and I still miss your father," Signora Ginvera said.

I always feel bitter when my father is mentioned. It makes me angry that I have not been able to track down the culprits because when I do, I will ruin their lives and everything they hold dear to them.

"I'm sure papa is happy wherever he is, he would love to see you happy and alive, so be safe for the twins and I" I muttered and hugged her.

"Leave me!" Noello yelled and pushed Noelle to the sofa.

"Noello!!!"

Noelle burst into tears but I knew they were fake tears.

"Stop crying" Noello hissed and patted her head. Noelle smiled and increased the volume of her cry.

A knock came on the door and went to open the door. I saw Tito. I wanted to smile. I have been smiling foolishly anytime he visits. He gave me days off work too.

"How are you?" He asked, he has been nicer than ever.

"I'm good" I finally smiled and let him in.

I looked outside and saw two strange men. I noticed them following us but I've never taken it too seriously. I sighed and closed the door.

"Hi kids" Tito called and Noelle ran to hug his legs.

Tito carried her up and gave her a little shopping bag.

"What's inside?" Noelle asked, she doesn't know yet that he is her father, they've hidden that fact from her till she recovers fully, she doesn't need more stress.

Tito went to sit on the sofa and placed Noelle on his lap.

"Signora" He called and she smiled at him but it didn't last more than a second.

Noello stormed to his room not interested in anything that had to do Tito.

"Woah, these earrings are so pretty," Noelle smiled, admiring the little diamond earrings.

"Are those real diamonds?" I asked and walked swiftly to them, I grabbed the earrings from her, they are sparkling and beautiful.

"Isn't this too expensive for a six year old child?" I complained.

"No, it isn't, she deserves every good thing in this world" Tito remarked and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Tito, I wish you were my Papa" Noelle smiled and hugged him.

I smiled, it made me a bit happy seeing them so close to each other even though I never wanted this but seeing them like this, it melts my heart.

Mamma didn't look too happy, she left to her room, I gave the earrings back to Noelle and followed her.

"Mamma, are you alright?" "I asked worriedly.

" I don't like that man, he gives me a bad feeling, there is something dark about him - he's trying to buy the kids with gifts, what happens when he decides to take them away from you or they leave you because of material things " Signora Ginvera said .

" I don't want to think like that, you are just superstitious "I scoffed.

" Well, I don't like him and that's final, you can't change my mind "She whined and went to sit on her bed.

I left her and went back to the sitting room but Tito wasn't there.

" Where's Tito? "

" He received a call and left "Noelle replied and continued gawking at the beautiful earrings.

__

Later that night, the rain was falling heavily, I walked to the window to close and I saw Enzo outside getting drenched by the rain.

" Enzo "I called in disbelief.

I rushed outside despite the rain already wetting me as I ran to him.

" Why are you outside? "I asked in shock.

"Love me instead" He muttered and crashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened, I was about to react but he broke the kiss abruptly and hugged me.

"Leave him and stay with me, Heartbeat" He muttered like a sob.