Chapter 49: Revenge plans

Signora Ginvera rushes back and flings the door open in fear.

"Fiorella!!!" Signora Ginvera screams and rushes to hold her before she does something crazier. "Enough" Signora Ginvera pleads and holds Fiorella's hand. Fiorella keeps struggling to free herself but Signora Ginvera tight grip on her

"Stop this madness" Signora Ginvera cries, yells and Fiorella calls down and bursts into more tears.

Signora Ginvera makes Fiorella face her, she then snatches the knife from her and throws the knife on the floor. 

"Fiorella, what is wrong with you?, You know you can talk to Mamma" Signora Ginvera mutters confusedly, she doesn't understand what has been happening to her daughter since she came back.

First hitting the kids unnecessarily and now stabbing the bed.

"Mamma, I have been a fool all this while, I can't believe he succeeded in fooling me for so long" Fiorella cries loudly and hiccups

"What are you talking about?, Did Tito do anything to you?" Signora Ginvera questions.

"I don't want to hear his name ever again" Fiorella cries, frustrated by it.

Signora Ginvera can't help getting teary eyed seeing her daughter in such a sorry state. She pulls her into a hug and strokes her hair.

"Stop crying" Signora Ginvera pleads and rubs her back.

"Shush, you are going to be fine"

—-

Next morning Fiorella wakes up in Signora Ginvera's lap. She sniffs and raises up her head. Signora Ginvera holds her face and asks"Are you alright?Do you feel better?".

"I don't know" Fiorella mutters and looks away.

Her eyes swollen, puffy and red from so much crying and lack of sleep, she cried until 3am not willing to close her eyes at all.

"Go freshen up,then come for breakfast" Signora Ginvera smiles gloomily.

She climbs down from her bed and leaves the room. Fiorella frowns and goes to the bathroom. She removes her clothes and throws them out of the bathroom before closing the door, she puts soap on her sponge then put on the shower..

She recalls how he touched her and she starts scrubbing her skin aggressively like she was going to peel it off her bones.

"I hate you so much, I am going to kill you, I swear, I will destroy you" She cries and scrubs her skin harder.

After freshening up and wearing black clothes, she is in no mood for excitement at all, all she wants is to destroy Tito, that is her only focus and aim..

She takes her phone and texts Enzo luckily it is the weekend, she will have all the time she needs to make plans before Monday. With an evil smile on her lips Fiorella leaves her room.

****

Fiorella reaches Enzo's place and knocks on the door. He quickly opens the door and she walks in.

"Good morning," Enzo mutters and closes the door..

Fiorella turns to him and frowns "There is nothing good about this morning Enzo"

Fiorella sighs and goes to sit on the couch, Enzo walks to her and sits by her side.

"How have you been?, You don't look too good to me" Enzo said and touched her pale face.

"You have already answered the questions yourself, of course I am not alright finding out that the father of my kids is the murderer of my Papa, how do you want me to feel? To be happy and smile?" Fiorella raises her voice, annoyed by his silly questions.

"Heartbeat I didn't mean it that way, I was really worried about you last night but you insisted on not spending the night at my place," Enzo mutters.

Her behaviour has changed overnight, she is being fierce right now, even though he wants her to hate Tito but he does not want that to change or alter their relationship or friendship. Enzo tries kissing her but she resists.

"Enzo, I am not in the mood for any love affair right now, my only focus is for my father's killer to pay for his crime" Fiorella mutters sternly.

He has never seen her this cold before, he is quite taken aback by it.

"I was thinking over night about how to incriminate that murderer, I know he is a dangerous person and I need your help, I need a tracking device, a recording device and even  cameras" Fiorella said, her tone was cold and filled with determination and guts.

"What are you going to do with those things?Enzo asks and she pouts.

"I need those things to plant in his mansion, in the office and use to my advantage the fact that he thinks I am still ignorant to his evil deeds '"Fiorella yells and holds her head with her palm.

"Alright I will get those things as soon as possible "Enzo smiles and holds her hands.

Fiorella lets out a deep sigh and lowers her gaze. At least he has achieved his aim, she hates Tito now, Enzo smiles happily without Fiorella noticing it.
__

"So what have you got for me Matteo?" Tito asks while sitting on the bed.

Matteo smiles and replies "Sales have been great, in fact drugs have been selling at a good rate but the only problem is the police and some of our men who keep betraying us and become whistleblowers for the police"

He frowns after completing his statement.

"You know what to do about the traitors, get rid of them when you catch them and keep a tab on their families, if any of them betrays or tells any of our opponent something, make sure to get them out of the way including their families" Tito ordered emotionlessly.

Matteo nods.  "Shawnte told me about your woman's case," Matteo said.

He had asked Shawnte about it and he narrated the ordeal to him. He doesn't like the situation because there might be a chance that the woman knows about it and is just pretending.

"I don't know what to do but at least she doesn't know about it and if she finds out..."He pauses.

"You will eliminate her" Matteo helps him to complete it.