Chapter 80: Dangerous glances

Tito's POV

I used one of my eyes to peer at the man as I kissed Fiorella, I recognised him from the photos, he is the famous Sergio who was after my Mia Regina but he is mistaken if he thinks I would allow him have his way.

I focused on the kiss and rolled my tongue in her mouth, our tongues started battling for domination in each other's mouths, I didn't expect her to kiss me back this way, so hungry and fierce, I enjoyed every bit of it, my hand pressed her ass gently within her dress, she moaned out in response, I pulled her much closer securing her waist to me, her breast tightened against my chest.

I didn't care if my father was watching or even the kids, I missed these sexy lips, my upper lip dominated her lower lip, nibbling it wildly, her hands travelled to my face, using her fingers to fondle my beard, that made my heart beat so fast against her breasts, I could feel her heart accelerating, I sucked her sweetness, that minted sweet taste.

I closed my eyelids gently as she did as well, deepening the passionate kiss.

Noello coughed, obviously it was a fake and deliberate cough to stop the kissing and he succeeded but not after coughing loudly making his intentions obvious. I parted the kiss, our breaths were heavy, her warm breath smothering my lips.

'What just happened?' that thought kept repeating itself in my head, it felt surreal.

I licked my wet bottom lip and couldn't help to admire her beautiful makeup and her short hair, it is a new look that I really love, she opened her eyes slowly and her lips curved into a smile, she bit her bottom lip, she was provoking me to kiss her again but I had to control myself.

"I can't believe you are back," She finally spoke and bit her red lip again, she used her finger to wipe away the lipstick stain on the side of my lip.

If I was a girl, I would blush at her gesture, her long nails wiping my lips and I smiled,my heart fluttered. I never expected this moment to happen so soon, this kiss wasn't planned but it turned out perfectly.

"Yes, I am back, back to stay and for good, I will never leave again," I said like a promise. She nodded and snickered but it didn't last long.

I stared at the kids who were looking at us like we had just committed a grievous crime.

Noello frowned, his eye brows folding downwards. "We are still kids remember?"

"Yes and I am still fifteen, not yet eighteen, so I don't want to learn how to kiss now," Noelle pouted, standing akimbo.

I simply smiled as I listened to the scolding from them.

"Eighteen? till you are thirty two!" Noello yells.

"I forbid it because I would have hit menopause by then," Noello rolled her eyes, it's too early but she is already menstruating, she has grown so much and lovely, more beautiful, the little cuteness was still there, looking at her up close, I saw, my mom's image and got a bit sad.

"Noelle!" Fiorella yelled and widened her eyes to caution her.

Fiorella faced me but her expression is a bit different, she didn't smile again, we both faced Sergio who was leaning on the wall, he looked weak and tired, I almost laughing staring at this weakling, he hasn't seen anything by the time, I finally show him his place, he will faint next.

'Such a fool!' I rolled my eyes.

"Are you alright, Ser-" She paused, I saw the expression on her face, she seemed to regret that question almost immediately she asked it.

"Obviously he is not fine, he looks like a chihuahua," Noello mocked with a grin.

"Be nice," Noelle hissed.