Chapter 10: Payback

Fiorella's POV

My mouth parted and suddenly went dry.

"I told you to keep quiet..." Laura scolded with a sorry face.

"I didn't know," I faked a cry and stomped my feet on the floor.

"What is he going to do to me?" I whimpered and grabbed her two arms.  "I need this job, Laura..." I said, shaking her.

"I-I don't k-know." She stammered because I was shaking her.

I released her arms and she gasped.

"Why must you always act crazy?" Laura asked and rolled her eyes at me.

I felt so agitated, his attitude was so shivering, I wondered what he was going to do to me, he said he was going to punish me, what kind of punishment would he give me? Would he try anything nasty with me? Remembering how he kissed me, I covered my b**bs with my hands.

"You should go, delaying will make him more angry at you, I've had my encounters with him and being late would make him annoyed, just go," Laura urged and pushed me towards the door.

"I'm scared," I blurted out.

"You are a tough girl, tough girls don't get scared," She chuckled and opened the door.

She's really making fun of me now, I will get back at her later. Laura pushed me inside and shut the door.

"Oops." I heard her say from outside.

"That woman," I growled.

Tito lifted his head and faced me. "Go get me another ice bag," He ordered.

"Like seriously" I muttered tiredly.

"Don't you dare use the elevator, take the stairs," Tito said cruelly, his chilling eyes glaring at me.

I winced and left the office.  "Imbecile!" I cursed, he makes me say terrible things.

I went to the cafeteria using the elevator and came back with another ice bag.

I stepped into his office.  "Go back and use the stairs, or else get ready to drop your resignation letter!!!" Tito threatened.

I clenched my fists angrily, this man is really toiling with me, he's provoking me. I stormed out of the office and had to take those long steps. I became so exhausted, I came with an ice bag and gave it to him. He didn't ask me to return, I wonder how he got to know that I used the elevator earlier.

"For your punishment, I need you to finish with the terminated contract for the new clothing line then you would clean the entire toilets in the office," He said and my eyes dilated.

"Wait-What!" I yelled out, there are over forty offices in this company. I saw so many doors and he's asking me to clean the toilets of each one of them.

He massaged his slapped cheek with the ice bag completely ignoring me.

"You must be kidding me, that is too much, do you want to kill me, I didn't say anything bad!" I ranted.

He yawned instead and ignored me.

"Yikes!"

I raised my hand like I was going to slap him him from where I stood but immediately he lifted his eyes I hid my hand behind

"Clean the floor first, start with my office"

I eyed him and walked to my desk, I stepped over the broken pieces of the cup. I concluded with processing the contract. I stored it in a hard drive and hid it in my drawer.

I inhaled and stormed out of the office, the way I slammed the door time  without numbers again and again was alarming like I was going to kill someone, him in particular.

I actually went to get cleaning materials, first I swept the office then started mopping. My eyes didn't stop glaring at him but when he looked at me I would look away.

"Glare at me one more time and you will be mopping the entire company!" Tito threatened with a wicked look.

After a few minutes, I was done with cleaning the office. Tito was busy with his phone and suddenly two men entered the office with muddy feets.

I gasped and stare at the stained spots. "Good afternoon sir," they chorused, they were holding buckets.

"Do your job!" Tito ordered and they spilled a bucket of coffee on the floor, it was cold because some of it splashed on me. They giggled and left the office.

"Start all over again!" Tito face remains in a wicked frown as usual.

I grimaced, my anger had reached its climax, I wanted to unleash it but I remembered I need this job.  "Fool" I muttered and started mopping again.

Tito smirked, enjoying my misery.

*****

"Welcome dear," Signora Ginvera said and I smiled tiredly.

"Thanks Mamma." I replied, Noelle ran from her room and rushed to hug me.

"Oh, baby I don't have strength" I moaned weakly and patted her back.

"Welcome, Mamma," Noelle giggled.

"You are so sweet," I tickled her and she laughed.

Noello came out of his room with a frown on his face, his hands in his pocket, I looked at him and remembered Tito. The resemblance bothers me but there is no way Tito could be their father.

"Are you hungry?" Signora Ginvera asked.

"Actually no, I'm exhausted," I yawned in between my words.

"Have you both eaten?" I asked Noelle.

"Yes, we have," She answered.

"Speak for yourself!" the cold child snapped.

"Whatever!" Noelle scoffed at him.

"You have no respect at all," Noello yelled dramatically.

Noelle sticks out her tongue mockingly at him.

"You are so childish, little brat," He rolled his eyes and walked to his room.

'I need to get revenge on that awful man' I thought and bit my bottom lip.

"Come, let's go to bed," I smiled and carried her.

"Mom is carrying me," Noelle yelled.

"Grow up!"

Signora Ginvera shook her head. I smiled and went to the kids room, I put Noelle to sleep but Noello refused to sleep.

"I'm not going to sleep, so stop bothering me," Noello said, rolling his eyes.

"I need your help" I revealed.

I feel a bit shy telling my son about this. He simply raised his eyebrows at me.

"I need to take revenge on my boss, I mopped so much today, my hands hurt, I washed the toilets, it was exhausting," I ranted in disgust. I washed my hands for up to thirty minutes in the office..

"So?" Noello asked unaffected by anything I said.

I took a deep breath before continuing "I need ideas to get my revenge,"

Noello thought for a few seconds.  "Glue his butt to the office chair," He replied.

"What?"

"It would take a long time to help him up and that would be the beginning of your revenge, use one of Grandma's adhesives," Noello replied smartly.

"Or add a drug to his coffee that would make him visit the toilet so much, he would cry," Noello said coldly, something evil about those eyes.

I could help but smile, "You are so smart"

I pulled him into a hug but he pushed me away and laid on the bed.  "I'm not a baby." He mouthed and closed his eyes.

"Tito, just wait and watch, I'm going to deal with you." I muttered and laughed.