Chapter 43: Bullets

"Stop touching my sister in such manner, let go of her this instant!!!" Noello screams, struggling with the ropes but it is more impossible with him on the ground.

"Mamma," Noelle cries, her trickling tears excite him.

He was the one who had knocked out Noello the other time. His hand heads to her panties, he stares lustfully at her little rosy lips.

"Stop touching me!!!" Noelle screams in fear.

The man has different evil and erotic thoughts in his mind, his imagination was so nasty that you won't desire to know what he is thinking right now. The first man walks in to see what the whole screaming is about, he sees what his partner is doing and he is disgusted.

"Gregory!" He yells and the pervert stands up to his feet.

"What!" Gregory yells, angry about the fact that he knows, Marco would disrupt his plans.

"What are you doing?" Marco asks with disgust written all over .

"I was trying to have some fun, the Bambina is quite beautiful, a little taste won't hurt, '' Gregory answers shamelessly.

Marco turns to crying Noelle, he calculates her age range in head and faces Gregory.  "Are you in your right mind? Are you crazy or mad?" Marco thunders.

"Maybe both," Gregory grins.

"She's just a little girl, maybe six or seven, what does she have that you want to touch? What does a little girl the same age as your daughter have?" Marco yells in disgust.

"Don't put my daughter into this!" Gregory shouts.

"Oh, you don't want your daughter to be mentioned but you want to destroy the pűssy of this little girl, you are bastard!" Marco spits out.

Gregory presses forward to him and grabs his collar. "Mind the way you talk to me!" Gregory warns.

"I could kidnap, kill but raping a child is something different, you have lost your mind, man!" Marco reprimands and grips his collar as well.

"Excuse me... what what is pűssy?" Noelle inquires, curious about the word.

Noello rolls his eyes in disbelief. The men turn to her in unbelief.

"Püssy is a bad word, you will know when you are Thirty-Two," Noello replies.

"Every time, I must reach Thirty-Two years of age, I hate this!" Noelle sobs.

Marco yanks Gregory's hands off his collar, he walks to Noello and raises him up.

"Jerk!"

Marco frowns and leaves the room, Gregory takes a lustful look at her before leaving the room.

"Don't worry, we will leave here soon" Noello said confidently.

___

Tito and Fiorella arrive in Italy hours later, They went straight to the house. Fiorella storms into the house and meets Signora Ginvera crying her eyes out.

"Mamma" Fiorella cries and runs to hug her.

"Fiorella" Signora Ginvera cries heavily.

Tito pulls their suitcases inside and shuts the door.

"We have to inform the police," Signora Ginvera cries.

"No, we can not get the police involved, they will only complicate things and the victims that get abducted could get killed" Tito opposes the idea.

"Then what do  we do? Time has passed and the kidnappers haven't called or said anything yet about ransomed or my grandchildren and you expect me to listen to you and not inform the police!" Signora Ginvera cries and yells.

"Well, they are my children too and I am saying that we won't inform the police, I have my own ways" Tito argues.

"Both of you stop, it's the matter of life of my children here, and the both of you can at least try to get along so we can find a solution." Fiorella cries and sniffs.

"Mamma, where is my phone?" Fiorella sniffs.

"I don't know where it is," She replies.

Fiorella stands up and goes to Tito. "Please give me your phone"

He hands his phone to her without asking what she needs for, she dials Enzo's number, she has it in her head.

"Enzo, it is me, Fiorella" She calls as he answers.

"Heartbeat" His voice breaks.

"I need your help, please can you come to my house?" Fiorella sobs.

"Why are you crying?" Enzo asks with a worried tone.

"I can't explain now, just come please" She cries and hangs up.  She faces Tito who is visibly angry.

"Why did you call him?" Tito asks, anyone could sense the rage in his voice.

"Enzo can help us, he has police friends," Fiorella replies, her voice is so cracked that her sentences become hard to comprehend.

"I am here, you didn't have to call a stranger since its  our family issues," Tito yells.

"I don't care about what you think, I am only concerned about how to save my babies because, I don't know who kidnapped them, first it was Noelle getting poisoned by Gwendolyn and now the both of them get abducted, who knows if it is still Gwendolyn's doing..." Fiorella yells, more tears flowing down her cheeks.

Tito tries touching her but she moves away from him, she gives him a stare that partly says this is all his fault.  After an hour, Enzo arrives.

"Heartbeat," He mutters and pulls her into a hug as he enters.

"What is wrong?" Enzo asks and looks at Tito.

Fiorella drops the bombshell. "The twins have been kidnapped."

"Che cosa!!!" Enzo ecclaims.

Signora Ginvera narrates everything to them, her head has been treated by Fiorella..

"I once gave Noello a tracking device, if the phone is not in the house, that means it must be with him, we can track down their location" Enzo explains

"What does that mean?" Fiorella asks with an array of hope.

"It means that we can find the twins," Enzo smiles at her.

Fiorella eyes lit up, she pulls him into a hug and screams "You are really my guardian angel" Tito clenches his fists in jealousy.

___

Unknown location **

Gwendolyn walks into the room, she's wearing black all through, a long black gown that is strapless, a black fascinator on her head, she is still moaning over her baby. She stares at the twins, her eyes are more on Noello, he's a replica of Tito, she also remembers seeing them as the kids she saw on the road. She brings out a gun from her bag and points it at them.

"Mamma!" Noelle starts crying again.

Noello is not scared at all, instead he insults her. "So you are the witch that kidnapped us?"

"You sure have a bad tongue like Tito," Gwendolyn frowns and points the gun at him.

"Please don't kill my brother," Noelle pleads.

"Which of you should I kill first?" Gwendolyn smirks, loving each moment of her acts.

"You are such an evil witch, you are so ugly, why did you kidnap us, b*tch!" Noello yells. She points the gun at him and pulls the trigger.