Chapter 18: Jealousy

Tito's POV

Seeing her hug him, I feel so annoyed and angry, I shouldn't have allowed her hug me at all, I should have pushed her away or rather watch her gasp to death. I clench my bloody fist angrily.

"I shouldn't care" I frowned and walked away from there.

I shouldn't have gotten injured just to help her, I should have not helped her at all. I stormed into my office and and went to get a first aid box.

"Why the h*ck did I help her!" I yelled at myself, it's unlike me to do such, I should have just watched her die.

I brought out the methylated spirit and poured it on my hand, it stung badly but I didn't move a muscle or show any pain, I've never felt bad about anything or shown pain.

I sell and buy drugs for a living, I destroy people's's life to live the best life, I don't care, about anyone but myself, no one makes Tito Denero feel bad for anything but when it comes from her, her words are like a scorpion's bite.

"Damn her!" I frowned and bandaged my wound roughly.

I stared hatefully at the first aid box and threw it on the floor.

My phone suddenly rang and I brought it out to check the caller.

"Matteo" I muttered and answered the call.

"Boss we have problem, we caught a spy who we believe to be a part or messenger of the Blood clan but he has refused to say a word, no matter how much we torture or threaten him" Matteo said over the phone.

"Make your research about his family, do it now, once you get details about his family, maybe a wife or child, I want you to go to that address, make a video of you harrassing them and then we shall see if he won't spill the beans" I instructed still frowning.

"I will be there in a few minutes" I added.

"Alright, Boss" Matteo replied and hung up.

I walked to my desk, and slid the wooden part away and in there is a safe where I keep important things, I put in the password and it opened, I brought out an empty gun and loaded it with bullets, I closed my safe, locked it and slid the wood back, no one would ever imagine that there's a safe there.

I hid my gun behind my trousers and covered it with my suit, after that I walked out of the office. I didn't see Fiorella or that guy anymore, the technical men were gone too.

"I hope they are gone forever" I said coldly and took the second elevator.

____

**Warehouse **

I arrived there after two hours. I walked into the warehouse. It's one of my abandoned warehouses. We keep and arrange some of the drugs here for exportation.

"Boss" the boys hailed and bowed, most of them looked twenty.

Matteo is the eldest, he's twenty eight, he's quite handsome with tattoos all over his arms including his face, he walked to me and bowed.

"Welcome Boss" He smiled and led me to the place where the spy had been kept.

Matteo switched on the lights, my eyes lit up, they had beaten the life out of him.

"He's still proving stubborn," I inquired with an evil smirk

"Yes"

"Have your men gone there?"I asked.

" Yes, boss," Matteo left the room and came back with an iPad.

I walked to the man and dragged his face up by his hair.

"Ah " He groaned In pain, his face filled with blood and his hair too.

"Who sent you?" I asked him but he grinned instead, his bloody teeth almost made me chuckle.

"I will never tell you" He spat out blood to my face.

I beamed and wiped out the blood, I made him face the iPad that Matteo put in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw guns pointed to the head of his daughter and his wife.

"If you don't talk right now, poof!" I said and made a gunshot sound with my mouth.

"There goes their brains on the floor" I said wrathfully.

"P-please...Don't kill my family, I beg you" He started pleading.

This is why I would never have a weakness, or fall in love, it's always your downfall.

"Who sent you?" I yelled again, my thick voice scaring the life out of him.

"I will talk, I was sent from Blood clan" He confessed shakily.

"We already know that because of the mark on your arm, who exactly sent you?" Matteo yelled.

Matteo wants to be like me, he yearns for a place at the front and granted him his wish, he's the leader in this place, he is ruthless but not as I am.

"Kill them!"

"N-no please, I will say the truth, I was sent by Ferrari, he's the present leader of the clan" He confessed and I smirked.

"His location?"

He told us everything, answering each and every question Matteo asked.

"Good boy" I beamed and tapped his cheeks.

"Can you please release my wife and daughter now?" He requested.

"I'm sorry, we can't" I refused wickedly.

"But I've told you everything you need to know about the clan and Ferrari, what more do you need from me?" He yelled fearfully, I enjoyed seeing the fear in his eyes.

"Kill them!" I ordered and instantly they shot his wife and daughter in the head.

"No!!!" He screamed.

I brought out my gun and shot him in the head too. "That's how to do the job well, Matteo" I muttered and he nodded.

I put my gun back in its earlier position and walked to Matteo.

"You found them really fast, that's a good one, boy" I smiled neutrally and tapped his shoulder.

"Thanks, Boss," Matteo smiled.

"Don't thank me, enjoy it while it lasts"

I said that, because if he ever betrays him, he will die a worse death than that man.

I left the warehouse after giving the boys some instruction on what date and place the drug exportation would take place.

I walked to my car, even though I'm a billonaire, I don't have guards around me except I'm going on special occasions, I trust no one and I can defend myself well enough. My phone suddenly rang, I checked and it Gwendolyn.

I purposely ignored her calls, I looked by the side and saw a couple hugging, it reminds me of how she embraced him.  I frowned, unhappy to see them together, imagining them as Fiorella and the mysterious guy.

____

I stepped into the company and all the chattering  stopped. The employees went back to their duties fearfully , those that passed bowed to me in respect.

I pressed forward and saw Fiorella with that guy again, hugging was not enough for them but now they are flirting downstairs, she is even putting on his jacket.

I couldn't control myself anymore, I walk to them and grabbed Fiorella's arm. I was about to drag her away but the guy held her hand.

"B-boss" Fiorella stuttered with a confused face.

"Let her go!" I commanded, my eyes filled with anger.

"I won't let go of her!" He yelled back and held on to her.

No one dares challenge me,  my hand suddenly went behind my trouser to bring out my gun.