Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.

Tito looks back, he has been waiting for Fiorella but there has been no trace of her.

"Mia Regina," Tito mutters and drops the shoes in the shopping trolley.

He walks away leaving the things, he goes to the female restroom and Fiorella isn't there.

"Shameless man! What are you doing here?" a woman yells but Tito ignores her.

"Mia Regina," Tito calls and worry begin to fill his mind.  "Mia Regina," He calls but there is still no response.

The customers buying stuff look at him like a mad person but he doesn't give a hoot about their gazes.

"Fiorella!!!" Tito yells screaming like a mad man.

He checks the whole sections in the mall but can't find her anywhere, he rushes out of the mall and goes to his driver who is sleeping in the car.

"Leonard!" Tito yells and slams his hand on the car window.

Leonard jerks out of his sleep and looks at the window to see Tito yelling from outside. "B-boss" He stutters and winds down the window.

"Where is Fiorella?" Tito shouts.

"Fio... Madam went to the cafeteria with her woman, Amica," Leonard replies still in confusion.

Tito grabs his collar from inside the car. "What friend?"

"I...don't...know," Leonard stutters fearfully.

"You fool," Tito yells and releases his collar.

The only friend he can think of is Zelmira, she has been pretty close to them and hasn't thrown herself at him or done anything stupid, she even has a boyfriend now. Tito calls her and she answers.

"Tito," She calls in a cheerful tone as usual.

"Is Fiorella with you?" Tito asks agitatedly.

"No, is everything fine?" Zelmira asks and even moans over the phone.

"Baby, drop the phone," Tito hears her boyfriend's voice, he hangs up and rushes back to his driver.

"What cafeteria did they go to?" Tito yells.

"It's over there," Leonard points at the cafe across the road.

Tito runs there not even looking carefully before crossing, he storms into the cafeteria and looks at each customer's face but none of Fiorella's.

"Sir, any problem?" A waitress asks.

"Have you seen a woman wearing a white hoodie..." He describes her.

She saw Fiorella everything that transpired outside the cafeteria.

"Yes she came with a woman, she fainted outside but her husband took her away," She replies.

"Husband?"

___

Dante ties Fiorella up and smiles, finally he has her where he wants her,he has her finally with him, he looks at her belly and folds his fists in anger.

"You let him get you pregnant again but we shall see how long it lasts," Dante smirks and storms out of the room.  "Keep an eye on her," He tells the two thugs standing by the door.

He sees Amelia going towards the room and blocks her path. She looks like a woman in her mid sixties, she was his nanny when she was a child, she is loyal to the core and would never betray him, that is why she is here, she is really useful to him, there is no need for her to stay idle in the mansion, Signora Aria bought for her.