Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty

Tito keeps pacing back and forth in the hospital hallway, he has been restless since they brought Fiorella to the hospital, her condition is beyond terrible, so many scars and injuries, he wished that he hadn't killed him so easily, he should have stabbed him some more, cut his fingers into little bits, then set his skin on fire, the skin of his dîck, burn it then serve it for him as dinner, after that if he still alive, he would cut off his tongue and butcher him, that is what he would have done of he had seen Fiorella before catching him.

Tito walks close to the wall and hits his balled fist on it as he couldn't fulfil his imaginations, he gave Dante an easy death.

"Fûck this," Tito groans.

"B-boss, get a grip on yourself, she is going to be fine, she will come out of this safe, her and the baby, after all she is a pretty strong woman," Shawnte smiles sadly but Tito's expression of worry, sadness and anger does not change.

"I hope so, because if you are not right, I am going to use his mother as a scapegoat," Tito sneers angrily.

After hours, the doctor comes out of the intensive care unit and they both meet him.

"How is she?" Tito asks nervously, the doctor's face tells it all, she has lost the baby or even her life.

The male thick boned, handsome and grey haired doctor suddenly smiles. "though there was a hard force constantly in her womb, she didn't lose the baby, the baby is fine, no harm to her, luckily her womb too, it is so surprising, but there is a problem... she has to stay in the hospital throughout the period of her pregnancy for constant observation and care because another stress, the baby and her might not survive, she has such a high blood pressure that we had to use drugs, her BP would become irregular, so we can't risk her suffering a stroke,"

"You can't see her now, the least she needs is stress," He adds.

Tito isn't too happy about the doctor's report but he is glad that his Mia Regina and principesca are fine . That's what matters. Shawnte smiles, it's good news to him and at least his Boss won't be too agitated.

"Thanks doctor," Shawnte smiles, the doctor nods and leaves.

"She's fine, I am so happy," Shawnte sighs and touches Tito's shoulder.

Tito smiles and opens his eyes, he takes his eyes to Shawnte's hand on his shoulder, he looks Shawnte up and down, no one has to tell him he is crossing his limits.

"Sorry Boss," Shawnte chuckles weirdly and removes his hand.

"You can never change," Shawnte pouts but runs away from Tito when he raises his hand to hit him.

"Fool," Tito smirks.

__

Fiorella tilts her head from side to side, she is attached to an oxygen machine and heart monitor that keep making a beeping sound. She exhales into the oxygen mask and looks at the white ceiling, she sees everything around her and discovers that she is in the hospital, she smiles weakly.

"T-tito..." She smiles, her mind goes to Noelle and Noello, she missed them like hell during that torture.

Fiorella's eyes suddenly widen and she touches her stomach, she still has a baby bump, the dilation of her eyes relaxes and she tries to smile more wider.

"My baby is safe, you didn't leave Mamma, thank you, princess," Fiorella sighs, her muffled voice can hardly be heard.

Tito walks into the room, he walks swiftly to her and smiles. "Ella" He mutters, it has been a while since he called her that, tears drop from the side of her eyes seeing him, she thought he would never come.