Chapter 64: History repeats

"Actually Signora Aria isn't around at the moment, I just remembered that I saw her leaving late this evening," the maid smiles.

"Oh really," Laura pouts and folds her fist angrily.

What she has to say can't wait, she has to say it as fast as she can though she wasted some time contemplating if she is going to do the right thing but then doing the right thing has brought her nothing but heartbreaks so it's better for her to do wrong and nasty things to those that stand in her way.

The maid is still standing waiting for Laura to say something.

"Will you wait, Miss?" the maid asked.

"Err... yes, what I have to say is really important," Laura smiles.

The maid nods and exits the sitting room, Zelmira who is coming downstairs sees her and halts her steps, she squints and takes a good look at Laura.

"Tosseli..." Zelmira mutters and smirks, Laura hasn't noticed her yet.

Zelmira wonders what she's here for but it will be easy to find out, now that there are video recorders in the house, she came here under the excuse of visiting her mother in law and giving Dante some space but that's beyond the truth, she is here to get evidence against Aria and Dante and show Fiorella how right she is and that she didn't lie at all.

In fact she wants to get both mother and son out of the way, first make Signora Aria sign her properties to her then release the evidence to Fiorella, so she can destroy both Signora Aria and Dante, she doesn't even have any feelings for Dante, she has decided to destroy him and leave scot free, she has wasted to many years with such an uninteresting man, now or is the time to enjoy her life to fullest.

Zelmira starts walking upstairs but at a second thought she comes back and decides to talk to Laura.

Zelmira fakes a smile and goes to her. "Hi, Tosseli,"

Laura raises up her head and squints one of her eyes "Zelmira,"

She knows this is Dante's fiancee but she is well aware of the fact that he doesn't love her but only has eyes for Fiorella.

"You are here!" Laura exclaims, she is not too surprised though.

"Yes, I came to meet my Suecora , I just came for a short visit," She replies.

"I see," Laura nods.

"Why are you here?" Zelmira asks curiously.

"I don't think that that's any of your business," Laura replies sternly, it is a pretty rude response from her.

Zelmira lifts her eyebrows in disbelief, she can't believe that she just said that to her, she has come across Laura and she has always acted nice, seems like her character was only fake but now she's showing her true colours.

"I am sorry for not minding my business, but you don't have to be rude," Zelmira mutters and glares at her.

Laura smiles and glares back as well. Zelmira frowns and leaves from there.

"B*tch"

"Signora Aria, where are you?" Laura sighs. After a few minutes of waiting, Signora Aria arrives.

"Signora," Laura smiles and stands up to her feet.

Signora Aria smiles a little when sees her, she gives her bag to one of her guards who exits the sitting room, leaving them both alone.

Signora Aria walks to Laura.  "Tosseli, how have you been?" asks Signora Aria.

"I am fine, Signora Aria, I actually came to tell you something important and really complicated," Laura answers and smirks.

"How important is it because I am exhausted and tired from the trip today, I need to rest, so I hope it is as relevant as you say," Signora Aria whines and fans herself with the well decorated, hand fan in her right hand.

It matches the embroidery on her clothes, the jumpsuit she is putting on fits her but doesn't give her that good, rich classy look.

Laura shifts her gaze from her clothes and replies. "it's between life and death and could cost your house, money and your little exhausting trips," She completes her statement with a bit of sarcasm.

Signora Aria's eyes widens and she clears her throat.

"Start talking," She orders agitatedly.

They both sit on the couch.  "I am listening..."

"Hm... I have a friend you already know about, Fiorella..."

"I don't want to hear that name at all, if this is about her then just keep it to yourself," Signora Aria cut in and raised her hand up to stop her from speaking further.

Laura sighs and goes straight to point without beating around the bush. "She knows you and Dante took away her father's properties, she is even suspecting that you might even have a hand in her father's death,"

The fan in her hand falls to the floor, that is a real bombshell, Laura loves the look on her faces, she is certain that she has gotten herself an ally.

"What!" Signora Aria exclaims.

"She told me herself, that she is going to exact her revenge on you and Dante,"

Anger wells up in her, she gets so angry that she shuts her eyes to suppress any awkward outburst.

"She is presently taking care of Tito, since he has amnesia, that's her location in case you need it," Laura smirks in a sinister manner.

"Thank you for the information, keep this to yourself please , excuse me," Signora Aria mutters, her countenance changes to that of a wounded lion, you can feel the anger and worry.

"It's my pleasure, I will keep my mouth shut, Signora," Laura smiles, at least she has just dug the grave.

Signora Aria stands up, her legs a bit shaky, the past is coming back to her, her crimes are finding her out. She steps over the hand fan and walks away.

"Yes! finally I will have Enzo all to myself," Laura smirks.

__

Signora Aria walks to the office and the old and forgotten memories came back, it's more than a decade ago now.

{Flash back}

"This is excellent, Caesar,'' Signora Aria smiles, staring at the papers containing information that contains that of the Deneros'.

"It is all for you, Signora Aria," Caesar smiles.

"Let's have a little drink to celebrate our achievements," Signora Aria smirks.

She stands up and goes to take a bottle of champagne, she serves it into two glasses. She goes back to Caesar and gives him the one on the right, that is the glass she had actually put the poison in.

"Grazie, Signora," Caesar smiles and takes it from her.

He drinks it immediately to quench his thirst. Signora Aria takes a sip of her drink, the poison will take its effect soon, she has to leave no trace of her deeds.

{End of flashback}

"I think history has to repeat itself," Signora Aria snorts.

She calls a number, the recipient answers.

"I have a job for you..."