Chapter 40: Magical night (2)

Smut warning

He massages her b**ty and sucks her lips for some seconds and pulls away, he removes her trousers completely. Fiorella hastily unbuckles his belt and pulls down his trousers, he takes it off finally by himself.

He stares at her pink lacy panties, her sexy curvy hips, this is a typical hourglass shape.

Tito smirks and loves what he's seeing, he likes attractive and beautiful women. She widen her legs a bit, since she's aroused and can't keep them, he puts his hand in the middle of her pants and starts fingering her through it.

"Goodness" She gasps with mouth wide open, her entire body seems to be more than heated right now, her eyes close and her moans starts going in rhythm with how his hands kept rotating in her panties, this is not his style of s*x, he goes straight to business but this night is quite different, he's going to make it memorable.

"Tito... Oh...goodness lord..." She squeals, there is a beautiful sensation burning inside her entire body, her hands begin to ruffle the sheets as she becomes restless.

Tito successfully tears off her pants making her eyes flicker open.

"Widen your legs some more" Tito licked his lips, his charming husky voice made her yearn for him the most.

She obeys and widen her legs, he stares at her wet pûssy and beams.

"You are wet for me huh?" Tito smirks.

"Wet for you?" Fiorella mutters in confusion.

Tito doesn't reply instead he inserts his finger into her pûssy.

"Ouch!" Fiorella yelps, her pûssy walls tightens around his finger.

"You are so tight" He smiles and starts fingering her with finger.

"Ash...it hurts" Fiorella whimpers, it's not in pain but pleasure.

"Tito... slowly please"

He continues thrusting his finger at a fast pace.. Instead of listening to her moans, he doubles his finger and she squeals loudly, her walls expand to his fingers and he starts thrusting all over again.

"My goodness"

"Dio mio"

She's feeling on top the moon right now, that her legs start quivering as his fingers keeps penetating into  her pûssy.

"Sh*t!" Fiorella yells and raises up herself making his fingers penetrate deeper, she falls back and throws her head in pleasure.

Reaching her climax, she can't contain it anymore "I want to pee"

She doesn't understand this feeling at all, it's quite embarrassing to say that but she can't hold it .

"Release it!" He commands and spanks her ass.

"Ouch!"  He pulls out his fingers and Fiorella releases whatever is coming, she sighs and the trembling in her legs reduces. Tito sees her cûm flowing out, he lowers his head and puts his face on between her legs.

"W-what are..."

She suddenly feels his cols tongue on her clît, he starts licking her cûm.

"Fuck" Fiorella can't help it, his tongue is doing some magic in there.

She tastes good in there too, he makes sure he licks every bit of her flesh,.

"Ohh!!!...my"

His tongue starts teasing a her clît making her legs vibrate involuntarily.

"You are so sweet" He groans and continues teasing her in there,

Fiorella shuts her eyes and grips her hair, beads of sweat forming on her body.

"You... are killing me" Fiorella whimpers, as tears slide from the side of her eyes.

He suddenly stops and she moans softly, relishing the way his tongues keep flickering around her underneath is like bringing in cloud nine.

"Don't stop" She moans and he puts his tongue back in.

After licking her cûm, he raises his head and licks his wet lips.

"C'mon already, stop this play" Fiorella mutters impatiently.

"I don't want to" He smirks, seeing her desperation toiling with her a little won't hurt.

Fiorella is so fesp  , if he doesn't do it soln.

"I'm dying here" She pleads , her wife, she doesn't care if she begs him, .

Tito wants to say something.

"Shush, don't say anything, just make me yours" Fiorella interrupts, not thinking straight.

He beams and takes of his boxers, Fiorella sees his huge c*ck and regrets her words, she can't believe that thing entered her, no wonder she felt so much after that night, goodness!.

"Are you scared?" He winks and her pouts are lips.

It's erect, looks thick and big in size, she's sure going to faint tonight.

"I'm not scared," Fiorella replies, faking her fearlessness.

He leans on her and starts kissing her lips, his whole weight presses on her,his chest lying flat on her b**bs.

He thrusts his d*ck into her pussy without wasting any time, the first hard thrust makes Fiorella scream.

"Tito... gently" Fiorella screams and he starts thrusting in and out of her pûssy.

Fiorella closes her eyes and pierce her fingernails into his broad back as another hard hard thrust comes.

"Ella" He moans slightly while enjoying it.

His hands moves around her body, from her thighs to her wide hips and even to her p*ssy.

"Tito" Fiorella moans softly and  unconsciously smiled, as the hard, sweet bangs came.

"Call my name again" He whispers on earlobe, his warm breath brushing it. His dîck hits her pûssy and it makes her go berserk.

"Tito" She screams this time and scratches his back.

He continues thrusting at a fast pace, faster and faster,it hits her womb more and more.

"Damn it, faster" Fiorella moans and kisses his neck.

"Tito, harder"

He nibs on her earlobe then to her collarbone. Her words become more incoherent, she begs him to stop and sometimes go harder on her, he goes hard to the extent, his balls starts clapping against her s*x, their wet, sweaty s*xes slamming against each other.

"Yeah" Tito moans, smooching her cleavages.

"We will switch positions now" Tito whispers and suddenly switches positions, Fiorella comes on top of him, her heavy , hot breaths smothering his hairy chest.

Fiorella lifts herself up and covers their s*xes with the duvet.

"What should I do now?" Fiorella asks clueless ly.

"Ride me" Tito smirks and she becomes a bit confused.

But without any more explanation , she starts hitting  her pûssy against his dîck making him groan.

"Like this" She mumbles out.

"Yeah, bad girl like that"

She starts at a slow pace at first but then increases her pace, making him moan this time, she relishes the moment and kisses his hairy chest.

He wraps his hand around her back and she lays more hickeys on his chest.

Fiorella spreads her legs wider on his torso and stretches and kisses his lips.

"Tell me this is the best night you've ever had?" Fiorella asks in between the kiss. .

Tito smirks " This is one of the best nights we will ever have"