Chapter 60: Lost you forever

Enzo's eyes widens and he swallows hard but he doesn't feel guilty about it even though he knows he is the cause of the accident, he just got the car from his promotion, he has been promoted but has decided to stay longer in Italy before going to California and he is determined to take Fiorella with him.

He quickly reverses the car and drives off without waiting or even calling for help.

"I hope he dies." Enzo chants with a glint of evil and hatred in his eyes.  "I pray he fücking dies, I only want her to myself," Enzo smirks and continues speeding like an insane person.

He loses control of his car, he steps on the car's brake but because of his speed, his car crashes against a tree.

___

Enzo reaches his apartment, blood is dropping from his head, instead of treating his wound immediately, he calls Fiorella.  She has gotten a new phone and it's easy to communicate with her now, she answers his call almost immediately.

"Hi, Enzo" She answers over the phone, her voice sounding cheerful.

He frowns knowing that Tito must be behind this happiness. He doesn't like this revenge scheme of her getting close to him, he fears that she might develop feelings for him, he is a snake and he is cunny, she might fall for his trap.

"Enzo" She calls because of his silence.

"I am not fine, I had an accident.'' Enzo winces and holds the wounded part of his head to block the bleeding but it is quite a waste of time.

"What!!!" Fiorella exclaims.

"Is it serious? does it hurt anywhere? should I come over? are you at the hospital?" Her questions makes him happy that she cared, that is one step to gaining her love.

"I am at home, please come fast, I don't think I can..." He fakes a shaky time and he pauses.

"Enzo, Lorenzo!"

Enzo with a small smirk on his lips, hangs up the call. He smirks for a while and limps to the couch and lays on it leaving his wound untreated.

Minutes later Fiorella arrives though it is late at night, she cares about Enzo, he has been a good friend to her especially in her father's case.

"Enzo!" Fiorella yells and bangs on the door but no response comes.

She twists the door handle downwards and it opens, she pushes it..

"Enzo" She calls and turns on the lights, her eyes widen when she sees Enzo in a pool of blood, that's just an exaggeration but she is really scared.

"Angel" She calls and rushes to him.

" Enzo," She calls and shakes him, she touches his forehead but he is already running a fever.

"Gosh, you have a fever and you are bleeding so much," She mutters fearfully.

She goes to where the first aid is kept, she brings it out and walks back to him, she starts treating his wound but she's a bit messy because of her shaky hands, the blood coming from his head is a handful.

Enzo smiles inwardly, he isn't really unconscious, he just wants to play the victim even though his new car has been damaged at least he gets to spend more time with Fiorella and have her shower her care on him, he hopes that this doesn't end and that Tito dies, that is is his major wish.

"Enzo be fine please, be fine," Fiorella mutters  as she bandages his head.

"Jeez, there is so much blood," She winces, staring at the couch stained with blood.