Disclaimers | Aesthetics

And just like that

And just like that. The flower wilts.

••••••《¤》••••••

Disclaimers

This story is an original work in progress. My characters are not meant to be likeable. So they may irritate or anger you, but I hope you stick around long enough to get to know them and watch their character growth.

This story will have triggers such as SH, SA, violence, and sexual content. I'll be sure to add warnings above those chapters.

That being said, please, give your feedback. Even if its just correcting spelling or grammar. I want to better myself and the stories I write. I also want to say that most, if not all, of my chapters will be unedited until I finish the story. So comment away and let me know if anything needs fixed or if something doesn't make sense. When I go to edit later I'll use your comments as a reference.

I also want to say, please vote if you like the chapter. A little goes a long way for writers just starting out, it also helps let me know what chapters everyone likes the most and helps boost views on the story.

And I want to thank all the people who have voted thus far. Yall are beautiful.

••••••《¤》••••••

Aesthetic | Introduction

Rosie Costa
Age: 24
Nationality: Italian American

"Every day without fail, you prove time and time again that I am not enough

"Every day without fail, you prove time and time again that I am not enough. And just like the idiot I am; I stayed. I stayed because I just wanted one... one fucking person to love me without any conditions. Is that too much to ask?" - Rosie

••••••《¤》••••••

Dominic Rivera
Age: 30
Nationality: Dominican