41 | Passions

⚠️Sexual content Level 5! Highest level... maybe⚠️

Lady, Touch Yourself ~ Nikki Idol

《¤Rosie¤》

His fingers danced up my thighs as his dark eyes flickered down to my lips. It would be easy to lose myself. It would be easy to fall into his expectating arms. But was I ready for that step? Was I ready to be vulnerable? Was I ready to get hurt when everything goes up in flames?

"So much has happened." I breathe as his fingers skim over the curve of my hips. "You just had an episode and it scared the hell out of me. How can you think about sex at a time like this?"

His eyes flash up to mine, their mocha hue a liquid warm pool that draws me in. He pulls my hips towards him and I don't object. "I've wanted you for the last five years. Nothing- no one could keep you from me."

My fingers pick at the thin fabric stretching across his shoulders as I allow my eyes to travel towards the inky patterns wrapping around his throat. Each design intercate and beautiful as they spill down his chest and interlap with colorful vines that are decorated in blossoming roses. His body was a work of art in itself.

"Things will get worse before they get better." He murmurs, pulling my attention back to his face. His tongue peeked out as he licked his lips slowly. "I just want to live in the moment with you. Everything else be damn."

"It's not that easy." I sigh as I smooth the fabric beneath my hands. "You didn't see what I just saw. When I say I was scared, I mean it. And after what Mío said last night-"

"What did he say?" His tone took in a sharper tone, whether out of irritation or worry. I wasn't sure.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I flattened my palms over his shoulders. My conversation with Mío played like a broken record. Dom wasn't mentally well. No matter how much he put on a front he was, it wasn't true. He was struggling, perhaps more than I ever had.

"He said you weren't okay." I pinch my lips between my teeth as the conversation replayed through my head. "I'm worried, Dom. I'm worried you might hurt yourself or worse... I'm worried I'll lose you to yourself. I'm worried you'll give up before we reach the finish line. I'm worried. I'm scared. I feel sick to the stomach because I don't know what to do to help you."

He didn't deny it. He didn't try to lie. He just stared back at me.

"You made me promise before." I reminded him. "You made me promise to never leave you. You made me promise to come to you when the darkness comes. I'm now asking the same of you. I need you to promise me that you'll stay. I need you to promise that you'll tell me when you're at your lowest. I need you, Dom. I need you to promise me." My voice formed a tremor as I cupped his cheeks in my hands.

Ever so slowly, the facade crumbled. His eyes flickered across my face, glossy and drowning in his own destruction as he released my hips and pressed his hands against mine. He held my hands in place and closed his eyes with a sigh.

"I promise."

Sealing the vow I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his. They were warm and inviting as his mouth parted on instinct. I didn't apply pressure, my lips hovered teasingly. "Now are you going to sit here and mope? Are are you going to fuck me?"

A deep chuckle rumbed within his chest and his lips twitched into a smirk against mine. "Come here, my pretty little flower."

A squeal escaped my lips as he scooped his hands beneath my thighs and lifted me up as he stood. Faster than I thought possiblehe turned and dropped me onto the mattress. Before I could register what would happen next, he hooked my his hands beneath my knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed. His pupils dilated as he scanned me slowly and licked his lips.