42 | Aftercare

⚠️ Level 4.5 sexual content. Plus some trauma dumping lol.⚠️

Vida Loca ~ Francisco Céspedes

《¤Dominic¤》

She wiggled closer with a tired sigh as her fingertips danced lazily across my abdomen. Her lips, so soft and plump, left warm open mouthed kisses across my chest in a way I never experienced before. The tender touches. The soft caress of her mouth. The way her body relaxes into me with the need of close proximity.

She was the first. The first to stay. The first to pull me into her accepting arms after. The first to pepper me with affection after. The first to have strings attatched. She was the first to mean something.

She wasn't a one nightstand. She wasn't a quick fuck. She was Rosie.

My Rosie.

I brush hair away from her face and finish it with tracing the curve of her jaw. She hums in content and it fills my chest with pride. This all may be new to me, but I knew I didn't want to fuck it up.

My eyes flicker around the dimly lit room. The sun was already beginning it's descent back to darkness and cast a warm light through the narrow window blind slates. Our clothes scattered the floor carelessly, the evidence of what transpired only moments before.

My fingers graze her shoulder, slightly damp and sticky from sweat. I lick my lips as I scan her. She still wore that bra and thong set, putting the curve of her hip and her perfect plump ass cheeks on full display.

As much as Hana's adventures in the bedroom disturbed me when she'd happily tell me of her night in the sack. I was suddenly thankful. She informed me of many things. The things she told me either improved sex as a whole or the experience for my partners. For instance, women love a vocal man during sex. It surprised me, but I've had enough quick fucks to know it's a fact. Then there was the aftercare...

Slowly I pulled my arm out from under her, startling her from her thoughts. Her eyes flashed up to me as disappoint flickered across her features.

"Come." I murmur as I scoot to the end of the bed and give her hand a gentle tug.

"Where?" She stretches her legs and then rolls herself onto her back. Her green eyes observe me as I stand up and head for the bedroom door.

"We need a shower."

"Together?" She sat up quickly, her eyes widening in surprise. "You want to shower with me?"

I stop, my hand on the doorknob. "You've never-" My eyes flicker towards her in surprise. Her eyes glistened eagerly as a slow smile formed on her lips. Rizzo you selfish bastard. "It will be a first for both of us then."

I unlocked the door and pulled it open. Immediately I heard the soft patter of her feet scrambling to follow me. The house was quiet save for the soft groans and sighs of the home itself settling. I flick on the bathroom light, earning a soft hum as the fan built into it whirled alive. A yellow glow cast on the small bathroom as I opened the shower curtain to expose the narrow cubicle inside. It would be a tight fit, but I wasn't complaining.

The door click shuts behind me as I turn the two knobs to a comfortable temperature setting. When I turn to look back at her, she's already beginning to unfasten the hooks of her bra in the front. Her eyes flash up to meet mine, deliberately slowing her movements as she moves her fingers across the lacy front. Whether teasing or out of shyness, I wasn't sure.

I stepped forward and gently grabbed her hands. Her eyes snapped up, a playful smile playing across her mouth.

"Was I taking too long?"