18 | Discoteca

(LALA- Myke Towers)

(Sensual tension level two)

《¤Rosie¤》

I lean closer to the mirror and admire the soft gleam of brown, gold, and black hues that created a smokey eye to accentuate my green eyes. It's been forever since I've done a full face of makeup. For the first time in forever, I felt beautiful as I apply a layer of red lipstick and smack my lips. Hana had invited me out to La Vipora for drinks and dancing. Unlike the last time I went clubbing, I won't have a controlling boyfriend or a screeching mother to deal with.

Which, now that I think about it, I still haven't returned any of her frantic calls and her constant spamming messages.

I pull away from the mirror as I meet my own gaze. My stomach churns at the memory of that night. Now that I'm away from Luca, I realize how wrong he was. It wasn't wrong to drink with my so called "best friend". It wasn't wrong to dress up for myself. It wasn't wrong to drink and dance with strangers. I hadn't gone with ill intentions. I'd gone to feel a small ounce of freedom.

As I turn from the mirror, I made a silent vow that tonight would end differently. I'm not only single, but I am a Donna. I won't be in any danger with Hana by my side and Chuck, whom they had appointed as my bodyguard if Dominic is unavailable, who will monitor us from the sidelines.

I would be free to do whatever I want while being protected. My social media is on a hiatus, as I presumed it would be after the events that had taken place. And any updates, if any at all, will be made by Gabriel. I was free from guilt of any kind. Tonight would be a true embrace of what freedom feels like.

I run my fingers over my exposed mid-section. I'd never dressed in something so revealing before. Crimson fabric stretched tightly over my breasts and was held together by the same silver ring that wrapped around my torso. It was a thigh high tube dress that barely covered my fading scars. A front cut out below my breasts and another cut out above my naval, it showed off my body in ways I never imagined before. I felt sexy with the split running up my right thigh. The way it molded to my body tightly, it left nothing to the imagination. Even my hips and waist was accentuated in a way that made me turn around before my floor length mirror to admire how my ass looked.

With how the dress fitted me, I couldn't wear a bra and I had to opt for a black thong to avoid panty lines.

I brush my fingers through my hair in an attempt to had volume as I double check my appearance. I barely could recognize myself. Over the last two weeks I've changed, not only mentally,, but physically. Even I couldn't deny that I slept and ate better foods than I used to. I used my finger nail to scrape away a smudge of lipstick and sighed to myself.

Even after two weeks I could still remember how his lips felt on mine. To my own bitter disappointment, we haven't kissed since that day. It's been two whole weeks and I've barely seen him other than in passing. I couldn't tell if he was avoiding me or if he was just that busy. Perhaps it was just a one time thing. Perhaps it was an in the moment kind of thing. But the way he held me after he confessed he didn't hate me gave me a false hope I desperately wanted to crush. It was my fault for asking for his warm embrace, but now that I've seen a softer side of him, I craved it. Craved it in ways that were possibly unhealthy.

I remember how his hands, hard and firm, grabbed my thighs as he moved me onto his strong thighs. I remember how his chest felt pressed against mine. I remembered how gentle his touch was or how firm and possessive his lips were.

I suck in a deep breath to cool the heat brewing within me. It wouldn't do me any good to get hot and bothered over someone as flakey as Dominic. One minute he could be soft and gentle, then the next absent and distant.