Chapter 3

Yun Mu rushed into the building, stepped into a corner of the blue circle rolling in the sky, her figure turned into a blue light and disappeared.

Brush.. When Yun Mu's body fell on the ground, the entrance was a lounge, a large round sofa, a floor-to-ceiling window on the entire wall, and a lot of emerald potted plants beside it, and the bar next to it exuded bursts of coffee fragrance. , The whole space makes people feel very comfortable.

There is a big white rabbit nestling on the large sofa. Its short and furry white front limbs are holding biscuits and gnawing wildly. It is about the same size as Yun Mu's fox, but Yun Mu is because of the fluffy and round hair. This is only true. Of fat,

Just look at the chocolate chip cookies in her mouth and the pile of wrapping paper on the table, you can understand how that circle of meat came from.

The rabbit didn’t react in shock to Yun Mu’s sudden appearance.

In the cloud world, many places are equipped with teleportation rings, so that people who live far away can contact in the cloud world. In Yun Mu's eyes, this is a long-distance call, and it is still not a 3D... There are n streets in this world.

Lifting his mouth full of biscuit crumbs, the rabbit raised his head and glanced at Yun Mu. The watery red pupils blinked at Yun Mu.

Then he took up the biscuit in his hand, and smiled sweetly at Yun Mu, a soft voice rang from the little rabbit’s mouth.

"Sister Yun, would you like cookies?"

"Little sister Tong Qianli, even if Yun World's food is delicious, you will be fat if you eat this way." Yun Mu licked the sole of his foot and said lightly.

After buying an animal's outer packaging, some animal movements will appear naturally, like Yun Mu's current claw licking, Tong Lili holding food in both hands.

As for eating, although the cloud world is a virtual world, the facial features are already very perfect, so the taste comes out naturally.

But you won’t feel full when you eat it, because even if it tastes, it’s not real food. Perhaps the body in the cloud world will become fat, but the real □□ has no effect.

Therefore, many people like to satisfy their appetites in the cloud world, just like the child lily. In addition to fighting, food is the most popular business in the cloud world.

Even though Yun Mu knows this, he always eats every time he sees Tong Lili, as if he can’t eat enough no matter how he eats, it makes Yun Mu want to complain every time, even if he loves to eat, he doesn’t look like it. Is it so exaggerated?

You must know that the things in the cloud world are only delicious but not full, but the price is not cheap. Yun Mu feels that the money made by the children may be consumed in the food of the cloud world.

Despite being a foodie, Yun Mu still pursues real food rather than virtual.

"No, and the things in the cloud world are so delicious." Tong Qianli said with a humming, twisting chubby body, patted the crumbs in his hands, and wiped her small mouth.

"What about Luo Ling?" Yun Mu looked around, but there was no figure he was familiar with.

"Luo Luo went to the upper level to get the information, and said he would be back later." Tong Qianli put the trash on the table into the trash can, and then stepped and swayed like a newborn baby. Beside Yun Mu,

A faint smell of omega came from the tip of her nose, Yun Mu did not push the rabbit away, and Omega's closeness did not reject her.

In the cloud world, in order to make everyone more comfortable, except for certain places, the rest of the safe areas will suppress pheromone, and only know the gender of the other party, but not the level of the other party.