Chapter 28

"Mummy, what are you doing!" Yunlan followed Yang Chen's ass, walked into the villa with a small pace, and saw Yun Mu sitting on the sofa in a daze.

I don't know what Yun Mu was thinking, he was touching his calf with a dull face, and his expression was a little weird. Yun Lan ran over suspiciously, wouldn't it be uncomfortable?

"Ah? I'm fine." Yun Mu coughed dryly, straightened his hair, trying to hide his inexplicable guilty conscience.

Can she say she was thinking about what happened just now? Secretly spit on his unbelievable body, Yun Mu rubbed Yunlan's head with his hand, and thanked Yang Chen.

"Thank you, Yang Chen, for taking the time to pick up the buns."

"It's okay, anyway, I'm going along." Yang Chen smiled and waved, hanging his coat on the pole beside him.

"I'm going to make dinner first."

"Okay." Yun Mu nodded and couldn't help sighing. Look at Yang Chen such a good wife and mother, the one next door is a disciple!

Lu Deng's disciple Fengxu sneezed next door: Who is scolding me?

"Mummy, you haven't said yet, what were you thinking about just now!" Yun Lan jumped slightly and sat beside Yun Mu, holding Yun Mu's arm, and said a little coquettishly.

"It's really nothing." Yun Mu stretched out her index finger and pushed Yunlan's forehead, looking at the bulging cheeks, couldn't help squeezing, and then thinking, that's not right, she shouldn't hide it, it should be right now. Give Yunlan popular science!

Thinking of this, Yun Mu immediately sat up straight, hugged Yunlan's small body on her lap, and said seriously.

"Baozi, Mommy has something very important to tell you."

"Yeah!" Yunlan was initially dazed by Yun Mu's actions. When she was over two years old, she did not have the privilege of sitting on her legs, but Yun Mu's serious tone diverted Yunlan's attention and made her raise her head. The round face also showed seriousness,

"I told you, you have to be careful when you go out afterwards. The mommy next door has investigated and is not a good person. Be careful that you are taken away by them." Yun Mu said with a grunt. Deng's apprentice is not a good person, she It's not wrong.

"...Huh?" Yun Lan blinked. She thought it was something important, but... why did she suddenly get involved with the neighbor next door? Sure enough, what happened just now, isn't it? Otherwise, Mommy wouldn't be so disheartened!

The alpha friend next door said that his mommy omega is super arrogant, and always likes to tell him secretly that Dad is annoying, but in fact, he likes the other person the most. Every time he sees Dad, he will go up and be very affectionate. How couples get along!

It's hard to say that Mommy took a fancy to the neighbor next door, and that's why she was in this state. Yunlan touched her chin, thinking hard like a little adult.

Maybe she has to go to the next door to investigate the enemy's situation earlier, so that Mommy can identify whether the neighbor next door is a good target!

Looking at Yunlan's tight little face, Yun Mu nodded with satisfaction. She deserves to be her own daughter. She is just behaved and listened to her words.

If Yun Mu knew that Yunlan’s little head had something to think about, he would definitely lift her up and shake it, and rush to the school by the way to beat the stinky boy who taught her daughter.

Tsundere, your whole family is Tsundere! -Dish-

Of course, Yun Mu didn't know all of this. She was still enthusiastically sharing science with Yunlan. Even if she saw it in the future, her bun would definitely ignore the neighbor next door, hehe, so the big boss would not come to grab her baby!