Chapter 53

Time seemed to freeze until there was a knock on the door outside, and the voice of the staff came in.

"Two, it's time."

Brush... The two separated immediately, both looking away,

Yun Mu covered her mouth and wiped it, her first kiss in her two lives just disappeared, cough, of course, she didn't know everything that happened before she wore it on, that doesn't count!

Even if it was acting, she didn't touch the kiss scene, she didn't even kiss her cheek, ah, she dedicated her cheek to her bun, but that is not the point.

Yun Mu's heart is constantly roaring, and Lu Fengxu's expression on the side is normal. Only those who are facing her can feel the distraction of her eyes.

She kissed... when she kissed, the sweet and soft touch that I can't forget made Lu Fengxu subconsciously lick his thin lips, seeming to want to taste the touch again.

There was a certain sweetness in her lips, she still wanted to, more...more deeply, thinking of this, Lu Fengxu only felt his face hot and took a deep breath, trying to calm his beating heart, but the throbbing Soothing, but the more you want to calm down, the more profound the feeling.

"Fengxu...Fengxu? We should go!" He called out a few softly, but did not see Lu Fengxu's reaction. Yun Mu couldn't help reaching out and waved before Lu Fengxu's eyes. She felt that they should leave this environment first. Calm down.

Of course, it is impossible to act separately, so you can only breathe in some fresh air outside.

"Ah, good." Lu Fengxu nodded muffledly, stood up quickly, followed Yun Mu out the door, and nodded to the outside staff, his eyes fell back to Yun Mu.

I always feel that Yun Mu doesn't care much. He pursed his lips slightly, Lu Fengxu rubbed his fingers, and his inner loss was raging. At this moment, Yun Mu who was standing in front drew his hair.

Lu Fengxu narrowed her eyes and suddenly saw Yun Mu's ears. Although it was only for a moment, she did see the pink ears. The loss in her heart suddenly disappeared and turned into joy.

The two of them walked out of the cinema. Perhaps it was the accident just now. Yun Mu always felt that Lu Fengxu had become a little sticky, and always followed her every step of the way. If she hadn't reminded herself, she might have followed her into the omega toilet!

But I was reminded that he was standing at the door like a door god, making Yun Mu feel speechless. What is this person thinking? Could it be that she fell on her for a kiss?

Thinking of this, Yun Mu couldn't help but touched his arm, and turned his eyes to Lu Fengxu, feeling that this person is just such a reluctant eye.

"What are you looking at me for?" Lu Fengxu blinked and asked suspiciously.

"No, it's nothing." Yun Mu put aside her face, she didn't dare to admit that she actually saw a smile from Lu Fengxu's hemiplegic face, and the corners of her mouth were slightly raised? This is hell!

"Where do you want to go?" Lu Fengxu asked, looking at the building in front of him.

Where to go Hearing what Lu Fengxu said,... subconsciously raised his head, looking at a very huge castle in front of him,

It is completely different from the buildings she usually sees in the interstellar world. It is the ancient European-style buildings in her previous world, and she didn’t know how to make it, and made the special effects like a cloud world.

To describe it in Yun Mu’s words, that is, just from the appearance, the haunted houses I have visited before are really not scary at all.

The main color of the castle is black, and it seems to be surrounded by an invisible cover. It is full of black air. You can only look at the situation vaguely. But many strange-looking animals fly around. Why can we tell this? Is it a living thing?